1

LISA G!P (Please do not read if you're uncomfortable)

——

(6 years ago)
Lisa's POV

I saw Jennie and Jisoo making out.

I'm okay.

No.

No, I'm not.

Taking out a piece of paper, I started writing, pouring what I felt on the page. I felt my heart lighten after writing throughout the page, but before I knew it someone had snatched the paper out of my hand and run off.

In an instant, I got up and chased after the culprit.

"STOP!" I shouted while running after her.

While holding on to the paper in her hand, Jennie proceeded to run back towards their table while laughing out loud.

My attempt to grab the paper failed as she stood up in a chair. Because I was unable to reach her in any way, I gave up.

Jennie laughed loudly and said, "This is going to be interesting, guys! Listen to me!"

"Give it back!" I demanded while trying to grab it.

"I will after I read it!" She smirked then she started reading it.

"Dear J, my heart is beating so fast whenever you looked at me. I love your smile, I love your laugh and I love everything about you. You are a masterpiece to me and you are everything that I ever wanted. I am deeply in love with you but my rival who's totally not better than me, owned you."

"Oh my...Jen, she thinks she's better than you?" Eunwoo shook his head and I just looked down without saying anything.

"Let me continue...Do you know that I love to sleep near the football field so I can imagine your face and dream about you. I couldn't wait until you break up with her so you can be mine eventually. It broke my heart after I caught you kissing someone else today where it was supposed to be me who kissed your sweet lips, touching your body and making you moan."

"Jisoo, congrats you have a secret admirer!" Eunwoo laughed.

"Stop it...Leave her alone." Jisoo said while waving her hand towards her friend.

I couldn't bring my face to look at them the entire time especially Jennie was glaring at me after reading the letter. It was supposed to be for HER not Jisoo but luckily they didn't know so I'm saved at least. I continued to look down but what happened next really caught me off guard.

Jennie went down from her chair and dragged me into the restroom.

She closed the door then she pushed me towards the wall. I diverted my eyes towards Jennie because she was looking at me, furiously.

"This is not what you think-"

"Oh yeah...I know exactly what it is." Jennie cut me off while glaring at me.