27

TW: Rape ⚠️

Lisa's POV

"Good morning baby." I kissed Jennie's lips as she looked at me while pouting.

"Look what you've done." She pouted while pointing her finger at all those red marks around her neck.

I chuckled and pulled her into a hug then caressed her arms lovingly, "Sorry."

"How can I cover it now? They are all over my legs too."

"Don't have to cover it so they know that you are mine." I rubbed my nose on her cheek then planted small kisses on her cheek.

She grasped my face and made her stare into her eyes before leaning closer to kiss my lips tenderly. We kissed for several minutes before parting away from each other then closed her eyes.

"Jennie.." I called her name while caressing her arms and she opened her eyes then she glanced at me with her cat eyes.

"Hmm?" she paused then closed her eyes again, "What is it?"

"I want you to move in with me." she quickly opened her eyes and she looked at me with her eyes opened widely, "Umm...do you want to?" I asked her again and she smiled widely while nodding her head.

"YES! I do!" she smiled happily and snuggled closer towards me, hugging me tightly.

I kissed her cheek and pushed her away a little bit. I couldn't stop smiling because she just agreed to move in with me. I continued staring at her and I realized that I'm deeply in love with her. I kissed her one last time before we got up from the bed and walked outside the room.

"There she is! The noisy one." Jinyoung laughed when he saw both of us walking towards the table.

"What?" Jennie asked then sat down and I took the seat in front of her.

Jisoo came out of the room and she sat down on the sofa with Jinyoung and Doyoung.

"You guys were so loud last night!" said Doyoung.

"Who's loud?" Irene asked while glancing towards Doyoung.

I didn't say anything but I looked away because I realized how loud Jennie yesterday. I couldn't help but smile when I remembered our lovely moment last night.

"This girl was super loud! I couldn't even sleep last night hearing her moans!" Jinyoung pointed his finger at Jennie while shaking his head.

"Yeah, no wonder I didn't see Jisoo in our room last night.." Doyoung laughed then pushed Jisoo on the shoulder, "You sneaky girl."

"What? I didn't do it!"

"Liar! We didn't see you inside our room last night!" answered Jinyoung then laughed, "You horny girl! Can't you wait till you get back home?"

"I didn't do it!" replied Jisoo then she glanced at me, watching my expression.

I didn't say anything as I listened to their conversation and I could feel that my blood started to boil because of the conversation. I started to feel jealousy inside my heart and I couldn't help it even though I knew that Jennie did it with me. I looked away from Jisoo and I noticed that Jennie caressed my leg under the table, she tried to make me look at her but I kept my eyes on the table and moved my legs away from her touch.

"Jisoo must be very good in bed!"

"Guys, you better shut up." Irene glared at them.

"Oh c'mon, you know how we love to tease our chuchu."