3

(6 years later)
Jennie's POV

I was sleeping when someone knocked on my door repeatedly. I opened my eyes then walked into my door. Jisoo stood in front of me with her arms leaning on the wall.

"Good morning." She grinned widely while laughing at me.

"What now?" I glared at her because she disturbed my sleep.

"Aren't you working today?"

"Yes I am but I still need to sleep for a bit." I rubbed my eyes then yawned loudly.

"Trouble sleeping last night?" she asked me worriedly then patted my head slowly.

I nodded my head then walked out of my room. Jisoo followed me from behind and wrapped her arms around my shoulder while walking beside me.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, I just want to eat. Did you cook today?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

I got married with Jisoo after we finished our high school. She loved me and I loved her back, The perfect life that I always wanted. We got married at early age but it changed our marriage bit by bit.

Until one day she told me that she loved someone else. I was shocked and it turned my world upside down but I couldn't do anything about it because Jisoo told me that she didn't love me anymore. I was depressed because my auntie and uncle just passed away and I had to take control of the company by myself, so Jisoo didn't help me at all.

I decided to punish Jisoo instead by not divorcing her. We decided to be roommates instead. We live in separate room but under one roof, our friends knew about it and we told them that we divorced already to avoid so many questions from them.

"Jennie!" she called my name while snapping her finger in front of my face.

I shook my head and looked at her properly, "Huh?"

"I asked you how about the company? Is it getting better?" she repeated her question while waiting for my respond.

I sighed slowly without looking at her, "Well, you know it's still the same."

"I hope you can solve that problem." She looked at me intently.

"Thank you." I looked at her and smiled faintly while nodding my head.

"Are you going to work or do you want to go somewhere? I can accompany you."

I shook my head, "I need to go to work and think a way to save the company."

"I see. Call me if you need me." she said and I nodded my head.