22

Lisa's POV

I went to the beach and I heard Jennie calling my name from behind but I didn't stop and continued walking away.

"Hey hey..." Jennie grabbed my wrist, stopping me from walking, "They didn't know it was for me."

"And they shouldn't!" I snatched my hand away from her because I was really angry, "And I'm not angry because of that. I'm angry because they mocked my condition!"

I was about to continue walking but she pulled me into a tight hug. Jennie started caressing the back of my neck while comforting me.

"Don't listen to them." she whispered and held me tightly, "There is nothing wrong with you."

I pushed her away when I remembered what they said about her having sex with Jisoo. She just looked at me with shocked all over her face.

"Did you have sex with Jisoo?"

"She was my girlfriend that time..." she stopped then closed her eyes but she didn't continue her sentence.

"Are you guys still together?" I looked at her, disappointed.

"What? No!" she shook her head, "She has a girlfriend and she is just my friend."

I looked at her for a second then sighed loudly.

"Lis...I don't want to fight with you." Jennie frowned.

"Let's just go to sleep." I tried to calm myself before going inside the house because it was turning colder each minute.

The others were already inside their room when we got back into the house. So we quickly washed our face and brushed our teeth before slipping under the blanket.

"Do I have to be your teddy again today?" I asked her after turning the light off.

She nodded her head cutely then turned around with her back facing me, "I can't sleep if you don't hug me."

"Okay." I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around her waist then pressed my forehead on her back.

I was about to fall a sleep when Jennie called my name, "Lisa.."

"Hm?" I asked her with my eyes closed because I was too tired to open my eyes.

"I want to feel it..." she turned her body around and I could feel her breathing brushing against my neck.

"Hmm?" I mumbled but I didn't open my eyes as I tried so hard not to fall asleep.

I felt someone's hand pressed against my member from outside my pants and then she slid her hand inside my boxer. A small moan slipped out of my mouth when she caressed the tip of my member, teasingly. I quickly opened my eyes and grabbed her hand.

"Stop it. I'm not in the mood." I told her.

"You said you aren't in the mood but you moaned when I touched you." She ignored my statement and continued moving her hand, teasingly.

She moved her face even closer towards mine and I could feel her breath brushing against my face.

"Jennie! Stop it!" I demanded again and she shook her head.

She caressed it again then whispered seductively in my ear, "I want to feel it..."

"NO!" I shook my head and pulled her hand out of my boxer.

"I thought you like it when I touched you down there." she said then moved on top of me.

"Yes. I love it very much but I don't want to be your one night stand friend." I glared at her then turned our bodies around and I positioned myself on top of her this time, "So don't touch me!"

She ignored me and leaned closer towards my lips, she pressed her lips on me then she started caressing my baby again.

I pushed her away and moved away from her, "I don't want to do it, Jennie! Are you even listening?!" I snapped at her and I quickly pressed my lips tightly, feeling bad about screaming at her.

"Okay..." she quickly said and looked down.

I noticed the disappointment in her voice but I didn't say anything. She stopped talking for a second then she apologized, "I'm sorry."

She turned around with her back facing me and I only stared at her back from behind and let my tiredness consumed me.