24

Jennie's POV

We lay down on the bed and she pulled me into a hug but I turned around so she can hug me from behind. Lisa pulled my body closer towards her. She hugged me tightly then slid her hand under my shirt, caressing my stomach slowly. I felt electricity when her cold hand started brushing against my stomach.

"I loved you since high school, so what makes you think that I would leave you?" she whispered while planting small kisses on my shoulder.

"Revenge?" I mumbled then pressed my back deeper on her chest and she hugged me even tighter while kissing my shoulder from behind.

I could feel the heat radiating from her body as our bodies pressed against each other. I closed my eyes and I enjoyed the warmth of our bodies.

She kissed my shoulder one last time then she turned me around and stared deeply into my eyes, "I would never hurt you."

I could see the sincerity in her eyes as she stared deeply into my soul. I could feel the love in her eyes and how much desire she has towards me, with that my wall around my heart just collapsed. The worry in my head just disappeared. She started leaning closer so I leaned closer towards her face as well then I kissed her on the lips softly.

She kissed me back and the kiss started very slow. Her lips felt so soft and it felt really good. The sensation was amazing and I just couldn't stop kissing her. She titled her head then slid her hand on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss.

I moaned when she licked my lower lips asking for an entrance. I parted my mouth a little bit and she slid her warm tongue inside my mouth. I greeted her tongue happily and let it danced inside my mouth, exploring every inch of my mouth.

She pulled away from the kiss and went down to start kissing my inner thigh before sucking it real hard. I bet it would be red in the morning. She started creating marks all over my thigh and I moaned loudly when she teased me by brushing her finger on my sensitive clit. She smirked then she moved on top of me and placed herself in between my leg. I could feel that she was ready because of how hard her baby down there.

Lisa started kissing my lips again and I felt the heat in between my leg the longer we kissed each other. I turned us around and positioned myself on top of her with my legs around her waist without breaking the kiss.

She sat up straight and I sat on her lap. She pulled away from the kiss then she looked at me in the eye. "I love you."

I smiled at her and kissed the tip of her nose, "I love you too..." she smiled back at me.

I started to feel her hard buddy rubbing against my core as I continued sitting on top of her. I started grinding on her to feel her buddy while she continued playing with my breast. She took off my shirt and moved her face down towards my chest while planting small kisses along the way. She captured my breast with her mouth and sucked it so hard earning another loud moans from me then I started grinding myself on her.

I slid my hand down towards her crotch and I started stroking her member. Lisa started moaning and groaning as I continued feeling her. We both moaned loudly because we couldn't bear the sensation any longer. I couldn't hold it any longer with her little teasing and foreplay.

I was so ready.

"Lis...I need you down there." I whispered while moaning loudly.

I quickly took off my pants and pulled her member out of her pants. I caressed it slowly with my hand for a bit before lifting my hips just a bit so I can position her member in front of my core. I rubbed the tip on my core just to make it wet before sliding it slowly inside me.

I was so horny and I really couldn't stand it anymore. I started moving my hips after my core adjusted to her size.

She started moving her hips along with me so her buddy can go even deeper inside me. She kissed my neck and her fingers started rubbing on my nipple slowly while making a circular motion as she continued to tease me. She fastened her pace and I could hear the low growl and moans filling the room coming out of her mouth.

"Lis, I'm..." I kept groaning again and again when it kept hitting the right spot.

I could hear the bed making cracking sounds as we both move our hips together.

I could feel something building inside me as I almost reach my orgasm. Her member started throbbing slowly inside me, signaling that she almost reached her orgasm too but suddenly she changed her pace and she moved her hips very slow.

She smirked at me as she continued teasing me, "I won't let you have your orgasm this fast."

I smirked back and pushed her to the bed, grabbed both of her hand, and pinned her on the bed. She tried to resist but I started moving my hips so fast because I didn't want to hold my orgasm any longer. I needed to reach the paradise.

"I love this." she moaned then closed her eyes when I started riding on her.

She pulled her head back while moaning uncontrollably and I kept moving my hips so fast above her while intertwining our fingers together.

Lisa started thrusting her hips up and down, creating more friction than before. I growled and my body started shaking when I reached the end game as I felt like something just came out of my core. It felt so good and amazing at the same time.

I fell on top of Lisa while trying to steady my breathing and she kissed the side of my forehead and smiled. Instead of letting me rest, Lisa turned us around and she kept trusting her member inside me so fast that I feel aroused again.

"L-Let me rest.." I mumbled and she smirked at me as she kept thrusting inside me.

"Not today...because I will make you mine and only mine tonight."