9

Lisa's POV

After almost five hours of operation, I walked out of the O.R. and Chaeyoung greeted me the moment I walked out of the room. She smiled at me and tapped my shoulder. Chaeyoung is my bestfriend from university.

"Everything is under control?" She asked while patting my head.

I nodded my head and, "Yes. It is."

"Good to hear that."

"Yeah yeah, Anyways, I have to see my patient."

"Yeah, your dear patient~" Chaeyoung teased before walking away.

--

I went inside the room and I saw Jennie eating her food.

"Now you are eating. Good." I nodded my head and smiled.

She didn't say anything for a while as I watched her. I smiled unknowingly while staring at her and she looked up, our eyes staring into each other.

"Lisa, I'm sorry." she apologized again.

I smiled but I didn't say anything because I already forgiven her long time ago. It was just that I didn't want her to look down at me so I had to pretend that I haven't forgiven her yet.

"Would you help me and be my investor? Please?" she started talking again because I didn't respond to her, "I would do anything for you."

"You can't give me anything." I chuckled her while shaking my head.

"Yes, I can." She quickly nodded her head and put the fork down, "Just tell me what you want. I can give you anything."

I laughed at how persistent she can be and I moved closer towards her face without breaking the eye contact, "Believe me. You can't give me anything."

"Try me." she challenged me and I smirked because I know that she wouldn't give up unless I said something to her.

"Okay." I nodded my head while thinking the best way to stop her asking me to be her investor.

"If I ask you to sleep with me. Would you do it?" I asked her and smirked after I saw her expression.

Her eyes turned wide then she looked away from me without saying anything. I could see that she was thinking about it while chewing her lips and a red spot formed on her cheek.

"Are you single?"

"Me being single or not, doesn't have to do with it." I replied back and she looked at me with a serious expression.

"I would, if you are single." she replied without breaking the eye contact, telling me that she was really serious with her answer.

-