5

Lisa's POV

I got out of my Silver Porsche and walked into the restaurant because I would be having lunch with my client.

I worked at my own hospital as a surgeon. I graduated from the university at early age because I was such a genius person.

Also my mother met my stepfather after we moved to another city and soon they got married. My stepfather owned one of the hospital and other type of business, very rich man. He paid for all my tuition fees and took care of us.

I was looking at the menu when someone walked towards my table and stopped in front of me. I thought it was the waitress so I ignored it instead and kept looking at the menu.

"Excuse me?" asked the person, stopping me from looking through the menu.

I looked up from the menu and started talking without looking at the person, "Yes-" I stopped after I saw the person who stood in front of me with her eyes opened widely.

"Jennie?"

There she was the person who I used to love. Correction, the person that I still love so deeply that I can't even get her off my head after all these years. She stood in front of me looking so gorgeous and she just took my breath away. She still has this killer body that everyone would die for.

She smiled at me and pulled the chair, "I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

I shook my head and brought my attention back towards her, "Y-yeah."

"Umm..How are you? It's been a long time."

"It is." I cleared my throat and sat up straight, "Let's get to the point."

"Yes..So I met your father the other day, has he told you about my proposal?"

"No. You can explain it to me now." I said and leaned towards the table just because she smells so good and I couldn't bring myself to get enough of her scent.

Jennie started explaining about her business and other stuffs for several minutes and it finally came to a point where she actually needs money for the business to keep going. The company was sinking at the moment because of the bad economic all over the world but I can say that her company is good business.

"You need my signature, am I right?" I asked her straightforwardly and she nodded her head while smiling.

"I'm not going to sign it." I shook my head and she blinked her eyes while staring at me because she was shocked.

"Lisa..please. Your father agreed with the proposal so is there anything that you don't agree with? Please tell me." she said and started taking out her pen, ready to write.

"It's not about the proposal but it's about you. I'm not going to sign it because of you."

-