19

Jennie's POV

"Jisoo." I called her but she was nowhere to be found. I went to her room and I opened it widely without knocking first.

"Jisoo- What the hell?!"

"J-Jennie?!" she quickly grabbed her pillow and put it on top of her lower part, "Why didn't you knock first!"

"You better turn off that porn movie first." I laughed.

"Ugh..What do you need?"

I laughed for a while then tried to calm myself first before I started speaking again, "We need to talk."

--

"I took care of the divorcement and I only need your signature."

"Wow! You did?" she asked me surprised and quickly took the folder.

I nodded my head and smiled at her, "I did."

"Why?" she asked me and put the folder back on the table without looking inside.

"What do you mean why?" I asked her while staring at my own nails.

"You punished me and decided not to divorce with me. What changed your mind? Wait..." she widen her eyes then smiled widely, "Unless you've found someone!"

I smiled shyly while looking away from her, "Well..."

"WHO?!" she sat up straight and looked at me with her eyes widen.

"My investor."

"Ew...Don't tell me that person is old and rotten."

"What if I say yes?" I asked her and watched her expression closely because teasing her was always fun.

She looked at me and wrinkled her eyebrows while staring at me and her body moving backwards, away from me.

I laughed hysterically while covering my mouth with my hand and shook my head, "I was just kidding! Okay?"

"She is young, beautiful, smart and nice." I decided to come clean.

"Ohh...tell me about her. Are you guys together now?" she asked.

I shook my head and looked away, "No. We aren't."

"Why? She doesn't like you?"

"She loves me..." I paused for a while without saying anything then I cleared my throat.

I was about to continue my sentence but Jisoo spoke first, finishing my sentence.

"But..?" she said and stared at me intently.

"I will tell you next time." I chewed my lower lips and handed her my pen, "Now I need your signature."

She grabbed the pen happily. "So we are officially divorce." She started the conversation first then smiled widely while staring at my face.

I nodded my head "Yes..." I smiled at her.

"Where are you going? I need the details."

"She didn't contact me for several days. I need to check up on her."

"How sweet~ Can you at least tell me her name?" she asked me.

"Lisa Manoban." I winked then started walking away from her.

"Wait...OH MY GOD!"