31

Lisa's POV

I just got home from the tiring surgery today. I drove back to the house and locked my car after I parked it. I checked my mailbox and there was a very small package for me. I took it with me into the house.

My days were rough after what happened with Jennie. My world turned into a mess without her by my side. I didn't see her for two weeks and I didn't call her. I guess I was still mad at her for lying to me. So I didn't want to talk to her yet. She kept calling me but I kept rejecting her call.

I took a deep breath and sat on the chair. I rested my head on the sofa while massaging my forehead. I looked at the package. I opened it and there was a phone inside with a sticky notes saying "play me" and "gallery" The phone looked familiar to me but I guess who doesn't have Iphone right? So I unlocked the phone and went to the gallery.

I saw a lot of pictures of me and Jennie and one video at the end of the row. I was debating with myself to play it or ignore it but my curiosity took a toll on me so I decided to play the video.

I saw her face popped out on the screen and I could tell that she cried a lot because of her puffy eyes. My heart broke seeing her in this state.

"Hey Lisa..." she said once the video started playing. I focused myself on the screen and waited for her to continue talking.

"This will be the last time you will ever see me so please listen to the whole video." She paused and took a deep breath.

"I want to tell you about my past. I don't have a beautiful past. It was painful, too painful for me to tell you with a smiling face." she paused.

"My real parents were killed and I became an orphanage. You saw that I was happy when I was in high school, I was so popular with a lot of attention around me but it was all just a cover. My real world was dark. My uncle and aunty were very abusive, not physically but mentally that's why you can't see any bruises on me. My life didn't have colors until I met Jisoo. She changed everything about me, she made me happy and I was afraid to lose her." she chuckled slowly, remembering the old memories.

"You know, I was so jealous when I was reading your letter back then...the Dear J. I thought it was for Jisoo. But it turned out to be for me. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

She nodded her head repeatedly while staring down at her hands, avoiding the camera for several minutes. She took a deep breath then looked back at the camera.

"So Jisoo and I were in love. Deeply in love with each other and we decided to get married but then things started to change. I didn't realize that we actually grew apart after. We got our own job, responsibilities and priorities. Until one day, I found out that Jisoo cheated on me. My world became dark again like the beginning. I just busied myself with work, that's why I told you that my company is my life. I don't have anyone else, Lisa. I was alone."

I felt my tears started rolling down the longer I watched her video, it was so painful and I could feel her pain. I understand now why she never wanted to talk about her past.

"But you...you helped me get back on track, you took care of me and you showered me with love. Plenty of love...at least that's what I thought." she smiled faintly and looked down.

"The day you took care of me at the hospital, I knew straightaway that I would depend on you. I was so scared about the idea of me depending on you and lower my walls but I'm actually thankful and happy for it." she smiled and bit her lower lips, "Because you made me happy even though it was just for a very short time or fake just like you said."

I smiled when I saw her smiling face. She was so happy when she talked about me but then it turned into a frown once I remember what I did to her.

"You became the most important thing in my life just like that and without knowing it you became my world." she stopped talking for a while and looked up to prevent her tears from falling down then she took a deep breath and wiped it.

"Lisa, I love you and I never lied about how I feel towards you. You owned my heart, my body. I didn't regret every single minute that I spent with you."

"When you came to my house, I was ready to tell you everything including that Jisoo and I already submitted the divorce papers by the time you asked me to move in with you. But I decided to keep it to myself after you told me that it was all just a payback."

She buried her face with her hand and I could hear her crying voice. She stayed quiet for a while as she looked away from the camera. I closed my eyes and let my tears run down.

She pressed her lips tightly and smiled faintly, "Lisa..."

After she called my name, I clutched my chest because of how painful it is to hear her voice. I felt guilty all over me for saying those harsh words to her.

She bit her lower lips and smiled faintly before she broke into tears again, "Thank you for changing my life, for bringing colors to my life and for helping my company too. Although it was all just a payback but thank you!" she smiled slowly and stopped talking for a while.

I just stared at her quietly waiting for her to talk again. I looked at her appearance from her lips, cute nose, swollen eyes, and her mandu cheeks.

"This will be the last of me..." she started talking, breaking my thought.

"I'm so tired with my life and I don't want to go through the same phase all over again because of losing you. So I will never bother you anymore and I will be long gone by the time you finished watching this video."

"So enjoy your life! You got your revenge so I hope that you can forgive me now. Goodbye and I love you."

The screen turned black signaling that the video ended. I felt my tears continued to roll down my cheeks. I couldn't breathe. I felt my heart broke into pieces.

"Jennie..." I quickly got up from the chair, took my car keys. I went to her house and quickly got out of my car. I knocked the door several times before it opened.

"Lisa."

"Jisoo." I nodded my head as I felt tears started clouding my eyes, "W-Where is Jennie?"

Jisoo nodded her head and moved to the side. I followed her into the house and I saw a brown coffin at the center of the room but it was already closed with Jennie's picture in front of the coffin.

"No..." I felt down on my knees when I saw it and I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

A/N: 2 Chapters left :)