15

Jennie's POV

"So, who is Dear J?" I repeated my own question after five times because Lisa kept quiet after I brought up the topic.

She didn't say anything again this time so I continued demanding it, "Tell me!"

"I don't want to talk about it." she said then she turned her back on me.

I felt cold all over my body when she pulled away from the hug. I turned my body facing towards her then started caressing the back of her neck. She moved a bit but didn't say anything so I continued touching the back of her neck.

"Stop touching me." she said then moved away again.

"You owe me an explanation."

She glanced at me over her shoulder then chuckled at me, "I don't owe you anything but you do." she paused then laughed, "You owe me the money and my forgiveness."

I clicked my tongue then slapped her back lightly, "I'm curious. Come on tell me or I will not have lunch with you anymore."

"I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to remember it." she replied then shook her head without looking at me.

Her voice sounded soft and it was more like pleading than a statement.

"Come on...I can't sleep if I'm curious like this." I said while caressing the back of her neck with my finger.

"You can't sleep because teddy isn't with you, you can't sleep if I didn't hug you, you can't sleep if you are alone, you can't sleep if you wear too much clothes, and you can't sleep if you are curious..What else?" she asked me annoyed.

I laughed silently then bit my tongue slowly to prevent my laughter as I continued caressing the back of her neck.

"Stop touching my neck." she said it sternly. I ignored her and leaned closer towards her neck. I kissed her neck then I heard Lisa slipped out a light moans.

"Not the neck!" she growled but then I leaned closer again.

I bit then sucked her neck and she slipped out another moans but louder and clearer this time. I was about to laugh at her but the next thing I know, she pinned me on the bed and positioned herself in between my legs while staring deeply into my eyes. I could feel how hard her baby down there but I just smirked without saying anything as I enjoyed the feeling of her member pressing against my core.

We stared into each other's eyes for a minute and I could feel my heart beating faster and faster the longer our eyes met.

"Tell me." I whispered while leaning upward towards her face.

"No." she shook her head and about to move away from me when I wrapped my legs around her waist tightly, locking her in that position with our part pressed harder against each other then I pulled her body towards mine again.

I already felt her member when I sat on top of her when she was in the sofa, I felt her it again when she hugged me from behind. I started to feel the heat between my legs because I was sexually aroused.

"Please." I looked deeply into her eyes and started moving my hips, brushing my core against her crotch.

"S-Stop." She stuttered while trying to get away from my grip but I grabbed her neck and pulled her face closer towards me, hugging her tighter.

I could feel her member perfectly as I kept grinding my part against hers. Her breathing started to change and her voice turned deeper too.

"S-Stop." She growled then took a deep breath, "Before I lose control."

"Do it." I whispered seductively on her ear then bit her earlobe lightly.

"Jennie..." she moaned my name and it turned me on even more. Her warm breathing brushing against my neck and without knowingly it makes me crazy too.

"Tell me." I whispered again while caressing the back of her neck as my hips continued moving, grinding harder against her hard crotch.

"Dear Jennie..." she mumbled.

My body stopped moving completely because I was too surprised. My legs fell down on the bed. Lisa quickly moved away from me then ran towards the bathroom and locked the door.

"Dear J-Jennie?" I repeated it while blinking my eyes, trying to process it.

I got up from the bed. I found my way towards her bathroom and pressed my forehead against the door while trying to open it but it was locked.

"Open it." I knocked the door several times but Lisa didn't say anything.

"Lisa, open it!" I demanded and knocked the door again.

"I know you will hate me..That's why I said I don't want to talk about it! But you- UGH!" she shouted then I heard a small crying voice inside the bathroom.

"No. I don't. Open it." I paused then knocked the door again, "Lisa, please open it."

"No." she said but her voice was so small and I can barely catch that.

I sighed loudly while knocking the door again, "Why?"

"I might lose control if I see you now." she mumbled but I could hear it clearly.

"Lisa...I'm horny and I need you." It just slipped my mouth then I bit my lower lips, mentally slapped myself for slipping out and sounding so cheap.

"Are you crazy?!" she shouted and I could hear the shock in her voice.

"I'm really horny.." I knocked the door rapidly before screaming, "LISA!"

"Go away!" she shouted but this time her voice seems closer towards the door.

I took a deep breath and sighed but I quickly smiled when an idea popped into my head. I smirked and jumped couple of feet away from the door while squealing, pretending that I fell down on the floor.

"Ouch!"

I quickly ran quietly towards the wall near the door and waited for her to open the door so I can jump on her straightaway.

"Lisa, my leg is bleeding." I pretended to cry then the door quickly opened.

"Jennie, are you-" She paused when she saw no one in front of her. She was about to say something again when I cut her off by pushing her on toilet. She sat down on the toilet and I stood in front of her with a smirk.

"You can't hide from me." I shook my head and she gulped, looking so terrified.

I sat on top of her while staring deeply into her eyes then I bit my lower lips, seducing her, "Can't you tell that I'm really horny?"

Lisa held her breath when I wrapped my hands around her shoulder. I leaned closer towards her face but I stopped just an inch apart from her, "I still remember the letter and what you wrote about that J."