2

(6 years ago)
Jennie's POV

"Oh yeah...I know exactly what it is." I said.

I grabbed Lisa's hand and raised it above her hand then pinned in on the wall, "Choose...up or down?"

Lisa looked at me with her eyes widely open. "No! Please...NO!"

"Hm...I'll pull down your pants." Lisa was wearing her P.E clothes so she didn't wear a skirt like me.

"S-Stop!" Lisa shook her head while trying to get away from the grip.

"Jennie! Hurry up or I'll pull it down instead!" Eunwoo said behind the door.

"Don't do this. I'm sorry." she begged while crying so hard, "I'm so sorry..."

I was about to let go of her because of how hard Lisa cried. I think that she has learnt her lesson but then the door opened, "You're so slow! Let me do it!" Eunwoo snapped at me and pulled Lisa's pants down including her boxer.

We both saw something hanging between her legs. My hands became weak and I couldn't stop staring at the thing in between her legs.

"No way...I knew it! She's a weirdo!" Eunwoo gasped then he suddenly took a picture of Lisa.

Lisa covered her part with her hand while looking down, continued crying her heart out.

"Eunwoo! What the hell?!" I shouted.

"What? Everyone should know about this!" He said before he ran out of the restroom.

Lisa pulled her pants up slowly then she started walking towards me while crying so hard without looking at me. I felt bad about it.

"The letter...It wasn't for Jisoo." Lisa shook her head slowly then she continued walking away from me.

Lisa was no longer inside the restroom. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts then went outside. I saw Eunwoo showing it to everyone.

"Is that a penis?" a guy asked while pointing his finger at the phone. I quickly ran towards him and snatched his phone.

"You shouldn't have shared it to anyone!" I snapped at Eunwoo.

"Oh c'mon! You can't just hide stuff like that, she's a real weirdo!" He said while laughing.

"This is not a joke!" I snapped at him angrily.