4

Jennie's POV

I walked into my office and sat down on my chair, I looked around the room while reminiscing about this company. I owned this company, a clothing brand that I took over after my parents.

My company needed fresh funds but the economic was bad at the moment so it was very hard to find investors because all the businesses were doing very bad at the moment.

I sighed then leaned my back on the chair while thinking about it. The company is my life now because I don't have anybody else. Suddenly my phone was ringing, pulling me out of my unconsciousness. I looked at the caller and it was an unknown number but I decided to pick it up.

"Hello?"

...

"Yes this is Jennie speaking. May I know who is this?"

...

"Yes...I'm free. Okay I will see you soon."

--

A man came into my office and he was probably around middle age by the look of his hair, his head covered in white hair and he was wearing a formal suit without a tie. I stood up from my chair and welcome him. We shook hands and I allowed him to sit down in front of me.

"I was the one talking on the phone." the man said and smiled, "My name is Marco."

"I'm Jennie, Nice meeting you, Sir." I nodded my head and he gave me a friendly smile.

"So what can I help you with, Sir?" I asked him and leaned closer towards the table then put my arms on the table.

"I'm currently looking to invest my money for a company and I've studied your company so far and I'm interested.." He smiled again then clasped his hand together while staring at me intently, "But I would like to listen from the owner itself."

I was shocked with his statement because I had been searching for investors for more than four months and suddenly this middle age man came into my office and surprised me with his statement.

"Go on...You can explain to me now." he smiled and titled his head, waiting for me to respond.

I shook my head and smiled widely, "Y-Yes.."

I started explaining about my company from the beginning and I told him about how much it meant to me and all over stuff that he needed to know.

"Great! I will ask my daughter to take care of the rest." He paused then looked at his watch before smiling widely, "She is the one handling my money so all you need is her signature on the paper."

I shook his hand while smiling widely, "Thank you so much, Sir!"