6

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, I'm sorry for what I did back then...But I really need your help." She grabbed my hands and squeezed it lightly.

"I know." I nodded my head and leaned my back on the chair after I pulled my hand away from her, "Like I said I'm not going to sign it, So you can throw that hope away."

Her touched sent shiver all over my body that's why I quickly pulled my hand away from her.

"This is my dream and I put all of my energy and my hard work into this." She bit her lower lips while staring into my eyes deeply.

I felt bad for her when I looked into her eyes. She was so desperate for this company but I couldn't forgive what she had done to me back then at least not now. It was so cruel and it almost cost my life because of what they did.

"What about mine?! I used to dream to be an Idol but with a picture like that on the internet how can I be?! No one would like me and support me because I'm a fucking weirdo!" I snapped angrily and glared at Jennie, "Thanks to you and your friends!"

I lied about my dream just because I got angry at how egoistic she can be. She acted like she didn't do anything bad to me.

"I'm sorry." she looked down and put her hands to cover her face.

Jennie started sobbing quietly for several second and I just sat in front of her looking at her. I wanted to pull her into a hug because it broke my heart too.

"I will never sign it and if I don't then my father also won't sign it." I told her and put my hand on top of the folder then pushed it back to Jennie, "You can take that home with you."

"Do you want me to beg?" Jennie asked and I just shrugged my shoulder then straighten my blazer after I got up from my chair.

"Lisa...Please I will do anything for you." Jennie begged with tears on her face.

"You can't...Can you erase all the thought inside their head after they saw that picture?" I asked her and smirked after hearing no responds from Jennie, "Exactly."

"I need you. I need your help. Please. This company is...my life. My whole life depends on it." Jennie begged again while crying as she grabbed my wrist, stopping me from walking.

"What's in it for me? What's the benefit for me for helping you?"

"I can give you what you want." She said, "Tell me what you want."

"You can't give what I want." I waved my hand and turned around, "Goodbye, Nice seeing you all well and healthy."

Suddenly something popped up inside my head. Did my stepfather do this on purpose? Did he tell me to handle this because he remembered Jennie?

They knew that I love Jennie. I told my stepfather the truth. Surprisingly they just told me to forgive her.

"I have one question." I said and sat down on my chair again.

Jennie stopped tidying her folder and her eyes met mine, "Y-Yes?"

"Did my father say something when he saw you?"

She pressed her lips tightly then shook her head then she wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"I'm really sorry for what happened back then." She apologized and looked down while tidying her folder, "I d-didn't know. If I knew I-"

I cut her off and got up from my seat, "Don't need to mention it." I cleared my throat and buttoned my blazer together, "You better find someone else to put the money to your company because I won't."

She pressed her lips together and got up from her seat. She pulled me into a hug without looking at me, "It's good to finally see you again, Lisa. After all these years I kept searching and hoping to see you again."

She pulled away from the hug and I just stared at her without saying anything. I was thinking to myself why would she search for me, "I just want to see you again and apologize because I didn't have the chance to."

"You don't have to be fake just because you wanted me to agree on putting my money into your company-"

"No." she shook her head then grabbed her folder, "I understand that you hate me and it's okay if you don't want to put your money into the company but I'm really sorry about what happened back then. I hope you can forgive me." she looked at me one last time before walking away from me.

-