16

Jennie's POV

She didn't say anything but her breathing became heavier. I could feel that she held her breath again when I leaned closer towards her ears.

"Kiss your sweet lips? Touch your body? Making you moan?" I whispered on her ear and I could feel that it turned her harder down there. I started moving my hips, grinding our part against each other as I continued seducing her even more.

"Jennie.." I chuckled slowly when she moaned my name.

"I know you want to touch me right now." I whispered seductively in her ear while caressing her earlobe with my fingertip slowly.

She titled her head away and I could see that her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the sensation. I started kissing her neck then sucked it slowly. She quickly pulled me up and then she carried me towards her bed. She lay me down gently then moved on top of me while staring deeply into my eyes.

"I can't hold it anymore." She whispered then started kissing my neck without mercy.

I pulled her hair and gasped when she sucked my sensitive spot real hard. I groaned and moaned under her touch then I titled my head to give her more access to my neck area. I was so horny and my mind completely shut down, I didn't realize how I acted around her as long as I get the satisfaction that I needed.

She stopped kissing my neck and she moved towards my lips. She started kissing my lips but it was so messy. I knew in that moment that she never had her first kiss too. I pulled her head away from my face and made her stare into my eyes.

"I'm going nowhere. You can kiss me softly." I told her and chuckled.

"Sorry. I just can't hold it anymore." She apologized and started chewing her lower lips.

I caressed her hair and smiled, "Let's take it slowly then."

She nodded her head and she started kissing my neck again.

"I want you so badly. You just never know it." she mumbled while kissing my neck.

She pulled my shirt up and threw it away then I helped her with her boxer. I could see how hard her buddy down there. She pulled down her black boxer and it just jumped out of her underwear and it was standing up.

"It's so hard.." I mumbled then blinked my eyes while staring at her hard member in front of me. I moved closer towards her and started rubbing it with my finger slowly. I started pumping my hand slowly and glanced at Lisa once in a while, trying to see her expression as the pleasure started consuming her.

I leaned my face closer towards her member and planted small kisses on it, Lisa whimpered every time my lips brushing against her skin.

"Sit down." I told her and she followed what I said.

I kneeled down in front of her and started putting her hard member inside my mouth. I licked her tip of it first before putting it fully inside my mouth. I watched as Lisa kept groaning in the process, just like a first timer. Somehow, the idea of that Lisa gave her first to me, made my heart filled with joy and happiness.

I didn't say anything as I continued sucking and pumping her faster and faster. Lisa squeezed the sheet and I could see that she was holding something inside her.

"Don't hold it back." I mumbled then started pumping again.

But this time, I did it faster.

She grabbed my head with both of her hand and thrust her member inside my mouth. She pulled her head back and less than a second, I felt something warm shooting inside my mouth. Lisa let out a long moans when she released her first orgasm with me and it was a lot, like really a lot.

I stood on front of her but before I could say anything, Lisa pushed me back to the bed slowly and moved on top of me. She started kissing my jawline down to my neck then she continued moving down towards my breast.

She stopped and stared at it while smiling widely, "Beautiful."

"Don't you want to touch it?" I teased her and she quickly nodded her head like a little kid.

I grabbed her hand and put it on my breast. She squeezed my breast with her hand but I quickly slapped her arms because she was too rough and it hurt me.

"Gently! It hurts." I told her and grabbed her hand to stop her from squeezing.

"Sorry." she bit her lower lips while staring at me apologetically.

She leaned down towards my breast, kissing and sucking it slowly with her mouth. I moaned when her warm tongue brushing against my nipple as she made the circular motion with her tongue.

She glanced at me and smiled then started caressing my core from outside my panty. I didn't say anything as I closed my eyes enjoying her soft touch and how she made me feel even though this was her first time.

"You are very wet down here." she chuckled then looked up towards me, "You weren't kidding when you said horny?"

Lisa started rubbing her member with her free and for a second before she positioning her buddy in front of my core. She rubbed the tip on my core, just to make it wet before sliding in into me.

I felt something big and long started entering my core as she slid her hard baby inside me. She did it a little bit rough so I unconsciously slapped her arms again several times because it was so hurtful. It felt like someone just tore me into two.

"Slowly!" I glared at her and she quickly stopped.

She leaned down and kissed my lips softly, "S-Sorry."

This time, she slid it slowly until it was fully inside me then she leaned her body towards me. I felt something huge inside me and it was wonderful.

"Ohh...." she groaned while holding her breath for a bit then exhaled deeply and she started moving her hips.

I quickly slapped her back and dug my nails on her back because I couldn't bear the pain, "W-Wait! Wait for me to adjust first! Lis..."

I groaned and sighed loudly but she looked at me and bit her lower lips.

"I'm sorry that I'm bad at this." she apologized and I caressed her face softly.

"I know you want it so badly but wait for a bit so I can adjust first." I told her and she nodded her head, "And do it gently..."

I kissed her cheek and Lisa waited for another minute to let me adjust.  Another feeling started to come back when she started moving her hips slowly, following what I told her earlier. The feeling was very satisfying when she tried to thrust her buddy in and out of me slowly and it kept rubbing against my wall, creating a very wonderful sensation.

I wrapped my hands around her neck, hugging her tightly as she continued moving her hips.

We both started moaning when the pleasure came into our body. She smiled a little and she kept moving her hips, very slow that I didn't feel hurt at all. I could feel her member sliding in and out against my clutching walls and it felt amazing. It's been a while since the last time I had sex.

She continued to move her hips thrusting her baby in and out of my core while staring deeply into my eyes. I could feel that this wasn't just sex for her, it was more like she tried to deliver her love as she stared deeply into my soul. I felt a wonderful feeling inside my chest and I felt butterflies inside my stomach the longer our bodies brushing against each other as she continued pumping inside me.

"J-Jennie.." she whimpered while holding me tightly.

I could feel that she fastened her pace, signaling that she almost reached her orgasm again so I moved my hips along with her to add more pleasure for her. With a few last deep thrust, I could feel something warm shoot inside me.

She just had her orgasm twice and she was very fast. I just smiled while staring at her and continued caressing her face slowly. I could feel her heart beating so fast so I rubbed her back with my hand, trying to calm her racing heart.

Lisa closed her eyes without saying anything. She snuggled closer towards me and hugged my body even tighter while trying to control her breathing. The longer I stared at her, the more I realized that I really wanted this or more like I wanted her.

-