14

Lisa's POV

"I only have one bed. You can sleep on my bed but what about me?"

"You can sleep next to me. I don't have a disease. You don't have to be scared." Jennie said it bluntly.

I shook my head while staring at her, "No! It's not because of that."

"Then what is it?"

I sighed then looked at her, "You can't stay here."

"How cruel.." she frowned then pouted.

She really couldn't stay here. She doesn't understand that it was so hard for me to control myself every time we are alone. My baby brother started to get up slowly as I think about Jennie sleeping on the same bed with me.

"Sorry.." I shook my head again then leaned on the back of my sofa while covering my crotch with my hand, trying to hide the bulge.

"Fine. I will drive by myself." She sighed slowly before getting up from the sofa but then she fell back down on the sofa while holding her head, "Ugh!"

"Jennie!" I hurriedly sat down beside her and checked on her.

I slid my finger on her neck and I could feel her pulse beating faster. I grabbed her hand and it was so cold.

"It's your anemia.." I mumbled, "Stay with me tonight. I will take the sofa so you can take my bed."

She nodded while holding her head. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder to help her walk into my room.

"I'm going to take a bath first and you can change into this." I said then handed her the clothes.

"Thank you." she thanked me and I quickly walked towards my bathroom.

--

I walked into my room then lower down the aircon without looking at her.

I looked at her but I quickly looked away when I saw that she wasn't wearing any pants, "Where is your pants?!"

"I can't sleep if I wear too much clothes." she mumbled "Good night." she slid down under the thick blanket.

"But- whatever...good night." I closed the door after getting out of my room.

I accidently rubbed my crotch with my hand and it was so hard, my baby fully woke up after what I saw earlier. I shook my head.

I tried to imagine myself at the farm with plenty of sheeps as I tried to forget about what I saw earlier, but then instead of thinking about sheeps, my fantasy became wild. I was touching her legs then I started grinding myself on her. My hand slid into my pants and I started touching myself as my fantasy kept running inside my head.

I pulled my blanket to cover my lower body part and continued touching myself as I closed my eyes. Just when I was about to reach my orgasm, Jennie got out of the room almost giving me a heart attack.

"Lisa~" She called my name with a cute pleading voice.

I quickly pulled my hand out of my pants and pretending that I was scratching my head.

"What is it now?" I sighed loudly then opened my eyes before sitting up while trying to steady my breathing, still covering my hard member with the blanket.

"I can't sleep alone...." she pouted while standing in front of the door.

"Don't you sleep alone at home?" I asked her while scratching my head and I kept maintaining my eyes to look at her face and not her beautiful legs.

She shook her head while pouting, "I always sleep with teddy."

"Who's teddy?!" I snapped at her but I quickly bit my lips, mentally slapped myself for being jealous.

"My teddy bear..." she blinked her eyes innocently then pouted again, "Can you be my teddy for tonight?"

My member still throbbing under my pants because I haven't finished my orgasm.

"I-I don't like to sleep with strangers." I lied, trying to make an excuse.

"Am I a stranger?" she pouted while staring at me with a sad face.

I sighed then closed my eyes. Jennie started pleading again and again, suddenly I felt that she sat on top of me. She was sitting on top of me. She started shaking my body and continued pleading until I gave up.

I gave up because her core
kept brushing against my hard baby and I was afraid that I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Okay okay." I raised my hands in defeat. Jennie jumped out of me then I walked towards my room while holding my blanket and pillow, "Are you always this clingy?"

She bit her tongue then I threw my pillow on the bed and lay down. Jennie slipped under the blanket and snuggled closer towards me. She buried her face on the crook of my neck with her arms wrapped around my waist. I could feel the warmth of her body and her sweet smell brushing against my nose.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked her stuttering because I was being very nervous.

"You are my teddy." She mumbled softly and hugged me tighter.

It sent me shivers all over my body when her soft warm breath brushing against my skin. My heart continued beating uncontrollably fast because of the extreme closeness between our body and I could feel her breathing continued brushing against my neck, putting me in a very dangerous situation.

"I don't feel comfy. Can you hug me from behind instead?" she asked out of nowhere.

"W-What?!" I asked her then blinked my eyes couple of times, trying to process what she said.

"Please..I can't sleep and I have to go to work tomorrow." She moved away from me and turned her body around.

"Can you at least wear your pants?"

She shook her head without looking at me, "No. I can't sleep."

I sighed loudly because Jennie was being stubborn. I moved closer and awkwardly slid my arms around her waist slowly but she quickly grabbed my arms and pulled it towards her waist. She moaned slowly when our body pressed against each other then she pressed her back on my chest.

I could feel my member brushing against her butt but I just ignored it then buried my face on the back of her neck.

"Lisa.." she whispered softly.

I rolled my eyes then mumbled slowly, "What now? When are you going to sleep?"

She glanced over from her shoulder and looked at me with serious expression, "The letter...Jisoo..." She mumbled.

"Wh-" I was about to speak but she cut me off.

"6 years ago, you said the letter wasn't for her. So, who is Dear J?"

-