26

Jennie's POV

We walked on the beach just along the shore with Lisa holding my hand tightly. We let the waves crashed against our feet as we kept walking with our fingers intertwined together. Sometimes I kicked the water towards her playfully and it splashed on her pants. She quickly pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek repeatedly but I got away from her grip then I pushed her away before running away from her.

Lisa chased after me from behind, she caught me and I fell down. She leaned closer to kiss me on the lips before pulling away and stared into my eyes. She sat beside me and I sat up straight next to her.

"Lisa..." I called her name then rested my head on her shoulder again while watching the sunset.

"Hmm?" she mumbled and glanced at me.

"I really love you." I told her without looking at her.

"Since when?" she whispered and she kept kissing the side of my forehead again.

I pulled my head away from her shoulder then I glanced at her and smiled before leaning closer to capture her lips with me, "Long time ago."

She smiled at me and started stroking my head slowly. We both turned our head towards the sun and watched it going down slowly. We both didn't say anything as we enjoyed the quietness while holding each other closely.

——

After watching the sunset, we decided to go back straight away. We finally arrived at Irene's house safely. I told the others that I felt so tired so I decided to go to sleep instead. While the truth actually, I wanted to spend time with Lisa inside our room.

I walked into the room and Lisa locked the door after. She quickly changed her clothes into a cleaner one before sitting on the corner of the bed only wearing a thin t-shirt and her boxer.

"Are you really tired?" she asked.

"Not really."

"So why did you say that you feel tired?" she asked me and glanced at me.

I started walking my way towards her while staring at her sexily. I took my clothes off one by one seductively and I was left with my bra and panties by the time I stood in front of her. I noticed that Lisa gulped after seeing my gesture but she couldn't say anything. She kept staring at my body so I pulled her chin up to look at my face and leaned closer to kiss her lips teasingly.

I leaned closer towards her ear and whispered seductively, "I want to spend time with you."

My hand started walking down towards her crotch and a smile formed on my face after I felt something hard down there. I kissed her neck softly then bit it teasingly before pulling away from her.

But before I could say anything else, she quickly grabbed my hand and threw me on the bed. She moved on top of me and I noticed that her breathing changed already. I could feel her heart beating so fast and she looked at me hungrily.

She quickly kissed my neck and tortured my sensitive spot. I could feel her member brushing against my core as she started grinding on me slowly. I unconsciously moved my hips along with her to create for friction for both of us. Lisa started moaning slowly every time our part brushed against each other.

She kissed my breast softly before she took my bra off then threw it away. She glanced at me while licking my nipple teasingly and I couldn't take the feeling anymore. I could feel that my panties getting even wetter because of her. Lisa kept torturing my sensitive spot over and over again.

We both moaned even louder after I moved my hips even faster. Lisa pulled my panties down and her boxer as well. I saw her member jumped out of her boxer and it was already standing up. She started stroking her member slowly before positioning in front of my entrance.

She slid into my core slowly and waited for several second before moving her hips. She looked me in the eyes as she started thrusting in and out of me while moaning slowly.

"Jen..." She moaned again and again while staring deeply into my eyes as she kept thrusting in and out of me.

I smiled after I heard her moaning my name. She noticed it so she kissed and bit my neck to prevent her moans but instead of hearing hers, this time I moaned after she hit the perfect spot, "Lisa..."

She pulled away from my neck and looked at me while smiling after hearing my moans. I wrapped my arms around her neck again and pulled her body closer towards me. I hugged her tightly and my nails started digging into her shoulder after she moaned in my ear. It made me crazier and wild even more so I moved my hips upward along with her and let her member went even deeper inside me.

I turned our position around with me on top of her and started riding her instead. Lisa just lay down on the bed with her hands gripped tightly on my waist as I kept doing my job. I moved my hips even faster after I felt something about to come out of my core and she did the same then Lisa sat up straight and she wrapped her arms around my back as she kept moving her hips upward.

Less than five minutes, I felt something came out my core with my body shaking uncontrollably. I hugged her tightly as I tried to steady my breathing and Lisa continued moving below me. She kept thrusting in and out of me faster and faster then she moaned loudly as I felt a warm liquid shooting out of her member. I felt it throbbing inside me for a second until it completely stopped then she turned us around again with her still inside me.

"I love you baby." she whispered while looking at me.

I caressed her face slowly and kissed her lips softly, "I love you too so much."

I was about to push her away from me but she quickly grabbed my wrist and pinned me on the bed instead while shaking her head rapidly. She smiled at me and she started moving her hips again, thrusting in and out of my core slowly.

"Lisa! Nghh.." I moaned again when she continued moving her hips.

I groaned and whimpered under her because of the pleasure after she continued thrusting in and out of me, hitting my g-spot.

"Goddammit Lisa!"

A/N: Next chapter...💔