End

Jennie's POV

"Is this going to work?"

Jisoo nodded her head without looking at me, "I saw her grab the box before going back here. So I'm pretty sure she would see it."

"What if she didn't play the video?" I asked her.

"Well then we can use my other plan!" she squeezed my arms and smiled, "Cheer up!"

"She said she didn't love me." I pouted and looked down at my hands.

"Trust me. Lisa would come." she said then caressed my hair softly.

I sighed loudly and closed my eyes. It's been two weeks since the last time Lisa talked to me. She kept ignoring me and I didn't know what to do. I kept thinking about it and I didn't realize that I fell asleep until Jisoo woke me up. She shook my shoulder so I opened my eyes slowly.

"Hmm?" I mumbled while rubbing my eyes.

"Lisa is here! Go hide!" she told me and quickly waved her hand, telling me to leave the living room.

"SHE IS?!" my eyes widen after hearing what Jisoo said.

She quickly nodded her head and I ran towards my room hurriedly but I didn't close the door tightly. I heard that the door opened and Lisa's voice started filling the room. I smiled slowly after hearing her voice because I really missed her.

I saw Jisoo started walking towards my room. I moved away from the door and she came into my room.

"She is in front of the coffin. Do you want to listen?" she asked me, "You can hide behind the wall and listen quietly. I already told her that I would leave her alone."

I nodded my head and sneaked behind the wall quietly while listening to Lisa. I took a peek and she was kneeling down with her head down while pressing her palm on the coffin. She was crying so hard. I wanted to run towards her and hug her tightly but I decided not to because I wanted to know what she really felt towards me.

"I'm sorry." she started sobbing, "I'm really sorry."

"Why did you leave me?!" she raised her voice as she continued crying.

I felt tears started forming in my eyes too. I noticed her frustration and how broken she was. Lisa was shaking and her head hung low. She continued sobbing for a while before getting up.

"I told you that your life is important!" her hands fell on her side as she continued crying. She kept looking down the whole time and I could see her shoulder rising up and down as she continued breathing heavily, "What am I going to do without you by my side?"

"I love you! Can't you see that?!"

I felt tears rolled down my cheek the longer I look at her. I was very happy to know that she actually love me back but I was hurt as well seeing her in this state but I decided to just let her cry for a little bit more.

She continued crying again but this time she pressed her forehead on the coffin for a while. "I hate you for leaving me..." she shook her head and hugged herself with her own arms.

"Can't you see that I was happy with you? Why did you have to believe when I said it was just a payback?!"

"Stupid girl...I love you so much!" she started sobbing again and she pressed her palm on her face.

I couldn't take it anymore seeing her crying this much because of me. So I sneaked my way towards her silently and slid my arms on her waist, hugging her from behind.