7

Jennie's POV

I woke up and got up from my bed and I felt a strong headache. I walked towards the kitchen and I saw Jisoo sitting on the counter while holding her chicken.

"Good morning." she greeted me and I kept walking towards the counter.

I nodded my head and smiled slowly while holding the wall to help me walk, "Good morning."

"Are you okay? You look pale." She asked me worriedly.

"Yea-" I saw Jisoo running towards me and suddenly I couldn't feel my body anymore then my vision turned black.

--

I opened my eyes slowly and I quickly closed it again because of the bright light. I inhaled deeply and I felt like I was lying down at the hospital bed because of how the room smells like. I tried to open my eyes again slowly for the second time and I saw Jisoo sleeping on the sofa near my bed.

I looked around the room and I was right. I was sleeping on hospital bed.

"Jisoo..." I called her name but she didn't even move from her spot.

"Jisoo." I called her name again but louder this time.

I saw she stirred and opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes widen after she noticed that I was awake. She quickly jumped away from the sofa and stood beside my bed.

"You are awake! You fainted and I quickly took you to the hospital." She paused while stroking my hair, "Wait...I will call the doctor but I have to go now because of a urgent meeting."

"I will be fine. Thanks." I thanked her and she nodded her head before walking out of the room.

I kept staring at the window then my mind started to wander. I remembered that I was at home about to eat something because I didn't eat anything yesterday because I was too stressed out after my meeting with Lisa.

"You are awake." Said the person who came into my room.

I nodded my head faintly without opening my eyes, "Yes, doctor."

"There is nothing serious, it's just you have anemia and your blood pressure is low."

"Thank you, doctor." I nodded my head once again without opening my eyes.

"Watch over your diets." Said the doctor and I nodded my head, "Jennie, you need to take care of your health more."

This time I opened my eyes and I saw Lisa standing in front of me while holding a clipboard. I blinked my eyes once and shook my head without looking away.

Lisa was standing in front of me wearing a white coat and a black shirt underneath it just like a normal doctor. She was also wearing a glasses and a stethoscope around her neck.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her then frowned.

The scene where she rejected me last time popped up in my head as I looked at her. I continued frowning while waiting for her answer.

"Hmm?" she mumbled without looking at me.

I cleared my throat because it felt so dry, "Why are you here?"

Lisa looked up from the clipboard and stared at me for a while. She smiled at me but it looked like she did it forcefully.

"I'm your doctor." She said without looking at me.

-