Chapter 26: Berthold's Trip

This Story will update 3 times a week!

Berthold P.O.V

~FLASH BACK

I found Y/n.

I was warned that she was eaten and dead but here she was lying against the wall, unconscious.

"H-hey...Y/n...wake up..." I whispered quietly trying to wake her up.

After 15 minutes of trying to wake her up, there was still no response.

I felt tears rise to my eyes...Was she dead?

My hand went into my bag and I pulled out a pocket knife.

There's only one thing left to do...

I gently raised the pocket knife and I held it under her nose, there was fog on the blade, Y/n isn't dead!

Overwhelmed, my tears fell and I cried into my sleeves.

Y/n was back and the mission wasn't an entire fail.

~

With Y/n over my left shoulder, I quickly ran towards the stables that were in the district. There was only one horse left and I sighed in relief, I'm so lucky.

I carefully placed Y/n on the horse first before I clipped my bag onto the saddle and I yeeted myself over, gently stroke the beasts mane.

"Krr, Krr," I clicked my tongue signaling the horse to move on and I gently sat Y/n up to hug my waist so she doesn't fall off.

The horse finally made it to the very edge of the wall(The gate is broken and Eren hasn't fixed it yet)and we waited till nearly everyone was off the district wall. Finally, we galloped out of Wall Maria right around sunset hoping to meet up with the others before midnight.

~

I stopped the brown male before hoping off him. We were just 4 hours away from the meet up spot but we needed to take a break. I carried Y/n and placed her down on a tree where she leaned, comfortably, I then give the horse some water and food scraps I found in the kitchen of a home.

The fire was flaming furiously and the soup that I made bubbled signaling that it was finished. Using a stick to remove the pot from the fire sticks, I blew gently onto the soup before pouring it out onto 2 plates.

"Y/n, Y/n, wake up."

Y/n groaned before squirming around her blanket and she finally opened her eyes.

"Berthold?"

"Hmm," I replied while cooling down our soup.

"Where are we?"

"In Farland Woods".

"Where's the others?"

I stopped, "Like the Heichou?"

"Who's the Heichou?"

I mentally slapped myself, she doesn't call her boyfriend captain.

"Levi"

"Who's that?"

I stopped again and I looked at her face, she had a confused expression with her eyebrows furrowed together.

"Fuck," I breathed out.

How could I be so stupid?

Y/n doesn't remember anything...

When I found Y/n she was bleeding a lot from her head and there was a likely chance of 75% that she has amnesia.

"He's nobody important"

"But you just said he was a captain-"

"No, it was my mistake, he's nobody."

I looked away in guilt.

I'm sorry to tell you this Y/n, but it's best to not know him anymore...

??? P.O.V

Fuck you, Berthold...

To be Continued...Very Soon...

526 Words