Chapter 28: Mourning for Her

Annie P.O.V

Reiner, Ymir and I camped somewhere in Titan Forest and we would wait until the moon was at it's highest then we would set off to meet up with Berthold.

Y/n was dead and we still weren't over it.

My little sister was gone and she just wasn't ready to leave...

I muffled my sobs as Reiner and Ymir watched in silence.

I held my knees rocking myself back and forward just waiting to see Berthold and hug him. I still have my 3 friends and I know I should be grateful but want Y/n.

~

"Oi Annie!"

I turned around facing Y/n.

"What?"

"I heard you were selfish and took something for yourself."

"Yeah I did, so what?"

"You know you shouldn't be! Being selfless is better and you'd be more happy!" She said with a grin.

"Yeah sure". I gave Y/n 3/4 of the bread I took for myself and she smiled.

"You should come with me to the orphanage to give these to the kids."

Before I could decline her request she dragged me all the way to the orphanage.

After helping out I felt good and I couldn't but smile.

Y/n nudged me, "See! Being selfless makes you feel good! Don't be selfish anymore, okay?"

"Yes Y/n, I won't be selfish anymore only for you!" I pat her head as she gave me a squeeze.

~

Ever since then I was always selfless, giving to people, helping other, sharing and everything but now Y/n was gone...I promised her but just this once I will be selfish just to have her back in my arms.(Like Historia in Ymir's.)

I cried and Reiner and Ymir comforted me not able to hold them selves up any longer. We all broke down crying about our sister; the one that made us feel like Humans, ordinary beings and now she was gone.

Hopefully up in heaven...

To be Continued...Very Soon...

323 Words