Chapter 27: He...Is forgotten

Berthold told me that I have amnesia which means I have lost my memories.

I haven't lost all my memories just pieces that sowed everything up. 

Berthold asked me the people I remembered so I answered him, "You, Annie, Reiner, Ymir, Mikasa, Armin, Eren and my crush," I blushed at the last word and look away from Berthold.

After 5 seconds, I looked back at Berthold but he had a depressed expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked him

"Nothing but, who is your crush?"

I felt heat rush to my face and Berthold grinned. I shook my head at him signaling that it wasn't him.

"Tell me who he is!"

"No...I'll show you instead."

Reaching my hand into my pocket I pulled out a photo that I found years ago. My first ever crush, love and protector.

"He was the reason I came to the surface...I wanted to find him and thank him. He probably already has a wife and children, who wouldn't want him?" I explained to Berthold.

I felt tears rise and they fell.

"I-I broke my p-promise..."

He looked at me with empathy.

"I fell In love with someone else and I haven't gotten the chance to thank both of them...I can't even remember his face anymore. All I see is a blurry face that kisses me when I try to think of him but...I can't remember him anymore."

"Shh, Y/n it's fine...You'll find someone new who is better than both of those men."

Berthold hugged me and I cried into his arms...I miss the feelings of warmth around me...I miss the feelings he gave me...I want to remember him.

Thinking about him I felt the sleepiness drown me and I fell asleep.

Berthold P.O.V

Y/n fell asleep and I laid her down on the ground.

I sighed, "I'm sorry Y/n...Because of us wanting you to stay with us, you must have lost so many people and the two boys you have loved so much but you have to forget him, the one that gave you love."

Y/n was like a little sister to me and especially to the woman I love. I stroked her hair and I looked at her.

I'll let her rest a bit more before we have to leave.

I stood up and looked into my bad and pulled out some parchment, ink and a feather.

~

After finishing writing, I attached the scroll onto a bird's leg and I whispered some words in Titan so it would go where I would wish it would. 

Throwing the bird up it flew up into the starry night. 

Please arrive in time...Please

To be Continued...Very Soon...

419 Words