Chapter 10: Acceptance of Feelings

(This Story will update on a Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday! So remember to check regularly! :D)

"OI BRAT!"

"Y/n!"

"WAKE UP!"

"Please..."

I heard sobbing, what was happening? Didn't I get eaten by a titan? Why can't I wake up?"

I tried opening my eyes, just barely squinting but I could see black hair and pale skin...Levi?

"L-levi..."I hardly whispered, using all my remaining strength to say that name and to raise my hand trying to reach for that person.

"Y/n?!"

"Please stay..." I said closing my eyes.

"Don't leave me then," The calming voice whispered.

I still wasn't sure who this person was. Was it Levi or not? I laughed in my head, no way Levi Ackerman? Humanity's Strongest? Caring for me? Hah, then darkness took over.

~

I woke up trying to get up, I felt something warm around my right hand. Looking over to my right side I saw Levi. I gasped, maybe too loudly.

He mumbled before rubbing his eyes and looking at me. I could see tears rise to his eyes as we made eye contact and he pulled me into his embrace.

"I-I'm sorry did I wake you?" I asked my voice being muffled in his arms.

"Don't do that ever again you hear me?" Levi asked his lips giving a kiss to my temple as he lifted my head up.

"Do what?" I asked being so flustered I looked down.

"Don't give up, don't give up so easily and get eaten...I-I can't lose you too." He said voice cracking.

"I-I'm sorry," I say looking down my tears falling remembering everything that happened. I remember that Levi was the one that sliced that titan but I hit my head on a rock as the titan released me from it's grip.

"Don't be so sorry, and don't cry it hurt's me." He said wiping my tears and making me look at him. We made eye contact and his blue-grey eyes glistened which made me explode with butterfly's in my stomach.

He sighed before whispering in my ear, "I l-love you and I will protect you always, and nobody can harm you."

"I love you too but we can't be together," I say not daring to look at him.

His arms squeezed me lightly and asked with a quivering voice, "W-why? We both love each other why can't we be together?"

"Our comrades...what would they think of humanity's strongest and someone like me together?"

"Don't think like that Y/n, you're perfect and amazing, please, I want to be with you and only you please." Levi begged clasping both of my hands now just looking at him you could tell he was so desperate to be with me, but why?

"Fine," I say not able to resist, "But can we please keep this relationship a secret."

He smiled and nodded hugging me tightly again. Levi tucked me in and kissed my forehead, "I'll be back soon okay? I have to go deal with the other brats."

I nodded and watched him leave the clinic and I waited for him. But his expression replayed again and again, his face looked uncomfortable...Did he really love me?

~

"Did you wait for me?" Levi asked placing himself down on the chair next to my bed.

I shook my head before looking at the dinner he brought me. Mashed Potato, boiled peas and carrot with a dash of gravy. I pouted and turned my head to look at Levi, he stared at me in confusion and stopped meddling with the bandage on my head.

"What? Something wrong with the food brat?" He asked with his normal attitude but with a softer gaze.

I looked at him before talking, "Shouldn't I be having boiled potato and stale bread like anyone else? I feel like I'm not worthy of having this dinner."

Levi placed the bandage roll back in the first aid kit and held my right hand and smiled, "I got you the best and don't say your not worthy, you saved others butts in that expedition risking your life for them so don't say that."

I smiled and hugged Levi, surprising him, he really wasn't used to hugs and was a bit uncomfortable but he hugged back making me feel warm in the tummy.

~

After 4 days I got out of the clinic the cut in my head healing. Levi took me back to the HQ on his horse and I held him tightly by the waist. I rested my head on his right shoulder and he looked back at me lovingly. As soon as the HQ got into sight he went back to cold normal self but he was still gentle and loving with me.

I stepped into the HQ and was swarmed with everyone in the scouts. They were all talking at the same time but I could figure out what they were saying. After Levi dismissed everyone from me I sat with my friends and we catched up.

"Y/n, I missed you!" Christa said pulling me into a hug. I could see that Levi gave her a glare from a far and I smiled lightly.

"I missed you too, all of you," I said giving a light giggle as they all argued about whom I missed more.

I then asked with a pout, "Why didn't you guys visit me?"

Armin said, "It's not that we didn't want to, it was just that the Captain didn't allow us and every time we asked he would make us clean your room saying "Oh if you miss her so much clean her room then'."

I glanced at Levi who was far back in the corner and he heard what Armin said and looked away from me. I giggled. Levi Ackerman wanted me to himself, heh who would've thought?

~

One by one my friends left going to bed. When I was the last one left I decided to go sleep too. I walked past Levi's office and I glanced at it but someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a room. It was dark but I could tell who it was, the muscular figure, raven hair, the shy eyes and the posture. Before I could react Levi pulled me closer and I felt his soft lips touch mine. He had kissed me and we pulled away as we both turned red. He mumbled something but I could hear it and I smiled before kissing him.

~15 Minutes later

My mind kept on replaying what Levi had mumbled earlier, "I didn't like your friends especially the boys kissing your cheeks, only I should do that."

I giggled quietly and Levi asked what was so funny? I said, nothing and I buried my face in his hard chest I felt his gentle hands stroke my hair kissing and wishing me sweet dreams. 

To be Continued...Very Soon...

1148 Words