Chapter 3

(listen to the song and feel the scene)

Bondita gets emotional seeing her piece of heart in her embrace after 3 days, I know it's a small span of time, but for a mother it's very difficult to stay without her child even for a single second, no matter how much grown up they are and here she is just a 5 year old girl.... 

Bondita kisses all over her face with utmost love, and says- Mini!!! mera bachcha!!! kesa h tu??? yaad nahi aayi mumma ki??? pta h mene aapke tour spot pe telephone bhi kiya tha pr aap vaha nahin the... pta h mene aapko kitnaaaaa (spreading her arms showing how much she missed her) miss kiya, aapne kitna miss kiya mumma ko??? 

Mini- Mumma mene na aapko ittu sha bhi (gesturing a pinch amount by using her small thumb and index finger) miss nahi kiya...

Bon: haww!!! aap mumma ko bhul gaye the???

Mini- bhuli nahi thi isiliye to miss nahi kiya... kyuki yaad to use krte hena jinhe hum bhul jaate h or aap to mere iss (pointiong towards her heart inside her small chest) chotu se heart me ho, jise me hamesha apne saath rakhti hu (says while giggling a bit)

Bondita remembers that the same line was told by Aniruddh too in the morning and thinks- pta nahi kyu, pr Mini me mujhe bilkul aapki chavi dikhaayi deti h pati babu, vahi harkate, vahi gussa, vahi attitude, bilkul aap hi ki tarah gusse me sab tod fod deti h (chuckling a bit), or kisi ki nahi sunti, jo thaan leti h vo krke rehti h, abhi sirf 5 saal ki h, abhi itni similaritites h, na jaane bade ho kr kesi banegi, pta nahi kabhi aapse mila bhi paungi ya nahi ise... 

Her trance was broken by Ishu who was admiring this mother daughter duo, standing bit far from there-  Mumma sehi milna h maasi se nahi??? 

Mini jumps from Bondita's lap and walks towards Ishu who was standing widening her arms and waiting for her to come and give a hug, but alas!!! she didn't... rather she slowly moves towards her with her small legs and stands infront of her keeping her hands in her tiny waist and raising her left eyebrow and examines Ishu from head to toe.... with a questioning look.... Bondita chuckles noticing her as if she knew why is she behaving like this and as usual our sweet Ishu was again confused that why didn't she hugged her..... 

Mini standing in the same position asks her- aap yaha kya kr rahe ho??? hmm.... samajh gayi... meri kheer lene aaye ho na??? 

Now Ishu got why she was behaving like that and as she knows that if she'll say yes, then she'll be out of the bunglow the next moment.... and covering up the blame that was actually truth she says- nahi nahi Mini, me to yaha tumhaare aane ki taiyaari krne me Bondita ki help krne aayi thi, mujhe pta h tum apni kheer nahi dogi... or vese bhi mujhe kaha pasand h kheer, no!!! not at all... (says giving a nervous smile to her)

Mini- hmm!!! aapki shakal dekh kr lag to nahi raha h ki aapne maa ki help ki h, lagta h abhi abhi taaza touch up krke aayi ho, pr koyi baat nahi (says while giggling and asks her to bent down on her knees, she does the same and Mini gives her a tight hug, wrapping her small arms around her neck and gives a sweet kiss on her cheek)

Both smiles looking at each other then Mini says: It's ok, mene aapko maaf kiya and love you but still I'll not share my mumma's special kheer with you.... ok???

Ishu chuckles at her childish talks and says- done!!! I'm not gonna ask for mumma's special kheer, but please don't get upset with maasi.... and smiles when she nodded her head in agreement...

Bon: ho gaya tum dono ka???? mera bachcha thak gaya hoga na, now go to your room, freshen up yourself and take some rest... tab tak me aapke liye khana laga deti hu... ok???