~~Chapter 72~~

This is literally so disheartening!! I'm so much disappointed with you all..... I know most of you will leave now.... and I won't force you to read what I'm facing!! because kisike saath zabardasti mujhse nahi hoti.... the one who can literally feel the emotions can read this!!

Just 34 votes and 2 comments among 200 reads!!

Is this for what I write the story?? I'm literally feeling like leaving this book here itself.... I was so much excited for the upcoming track but now I'm least interested in continuing this book.... your responses are demotivating me day by day and that is the reason even I'm not satisfied with what I'm giving to you all, because motivaton hi nahi h to accha koi kese likh skta h???..... If you are not interested then please do tell me, I'll stop it here itself but please don't give me false hopes and make me waste my time in writing unnecessarily!!!

I know the story is going in a sad mode, much to all of your's disappointment, but I always told you that it gonna be so much interesting.... you all demanded me to get Bondita back, and just for your happiness I gave you the promo far earlier than It's gonna come...... just for the sake of your happiness..... but what are you giving me in return?? this?? lowering the responses day by day?? 

Why should I steal my time from my hectic schedule, my studies and waste my time in preparing the storyline and then waste time in writing that?? just to feel bad and cry?? what do I ask you in return, just two words in the comment box, I can understand that you'll must be very busy.... but jab 10 minute nikaal ke poora chapter padha to 2 words likhne me or ek star pe click krne me 10 second lagte h bas!!! 

And now, I won't write this story and waste my time.... Now I know you all will say that please continue the story, you write good, storyline is good and blah blah blah!! and I am such a big emotional fool that I will again start writing it only to get disheartened again!!! I can't afford crying thinking that I'm wasting my time and nothing else!!! and this is not the first time I'm sharing this with you all.... this going on for long ago..... you just say that we will support you but doesn't do anything!!!

Sorry if I was rude.... and so sorry to the loyal readers of this book.... well, there are just 2 or 3 loyal readers of this book I can see, but I can't write such a long story just for 2 or 3 readers.... you literally made me cry, guys!! I wasn't expecting this from you!!

Sorry once again if I wasted your time in reading this whole long series!! jab acchi hi na lage to likhne or padhne se fayda nahi.....

And sorry for confusing you with the update's title.... I had to do this because if I would have kept any other title, most if you would not have even opened it.... jisne yaha tak padha unka dil se dhanyawaad!!!

Bye guys!!

Enjoy the other stories which you like!!