Is she back???

It was a dark night with the sky empty!! A car was moving aimlessly on the road in an improper manner.... and a voice was echoing on the deserted road "Anirudh stop the car, please, for god sake, you are drunk again!!!"

"say something new that I don't know Veer" he just calmly replied as he was handling the steering with his one hand while his other hand was busy handling his alcohol bottle.....

" it's not good for your health.... please chod do na ise peena...." he insisted once again and again it went unheard by him just like he was doing from past two years....

He chuckled and took a sudden turn on the road making Veer hit the window but still he held Anirudh with his one hand to prevent him from falling.....

"sahi h.... do saal pehle use mujhse cheen liya!! mujhse meri degree bhi le li..... parivaar se to kabki doori bana li mene..... or jahan jeene ki ummeed thi vo bhi chod kr chali gayi.... ab ye ek lauta sahara bhi chodne ko keh rahe ho tum.... koi duniya kyun nahi chudwa deta meri...." He spoke in his drunken accent.....

"Anirudh hum abhi abhi hospital se aaye h.... you are a heart patient... it can be dangerous!!!" Veer helplessly uttered..

He again chuckled and said, "heart h bhi kya mere paas doctor sahab??"

Suddenly Veer pulled the handbrake as he saw a silhouette standing on the road covering the face with palms to avoid the car's flashlight....... the car stopped with a jerk just an inch away from the person and shrieking voice echoed everywhere,"aaaahhhhhhh".... Anirudh's head was just going to bump on the steering when Veer put his hand in between.....

"tum theek to ho na??" he concernedly asked to which he just nodded and showed his palm indicating that he was alright.... 

He stepped down the car and Veer too but his seatbelt got stuck so he was struggling in opening it.... meanwhile Anirudh already got down and stumblingly went to the person who fell down on the road.....

He immediately hugged the person and uttered, "Mishtiii!!!" he tightly hugged her but she wriggled in his grip and started hitting him ,"chodo mujhe.... chodo....." be his grip tightened over her as he started crying getting his lifeline back...... "tum kaha chali gayi thi shona?? I missed you...." she bit his arm and he winced.... getting the chance she got rid of his grip and stood up....  he too stood up to hold her but as he turned, his world went upside down..... land slipped beneath his feet.....

He took his few steps back as he saw her in Veer's arms..... hugging him tightly and he too wrapped his arms around her...... "tum kaha the?? mene tumhe kitna miss kiya??" she uttered trying to hide herself in him more....

"I missed you too choco pie" he reciprocated stroking her hair lovingly..... while Anirudh went numb and tears rolled down Veer's cheeks as he saw Anirudh's state!!!

what do you think about this promo?? what are your views and guesses regarding the happenings, his state of mind??

Please comment down your views on this part!!! I can't wait to read your guesses!!!

Woooohhh!!! another promo..... I know I'm not posting nowadays!! my exams are going on and I'm also busy completing my second book.... once the exams and the book will be over, I'll be back to this mysterious story, so that I can write better as per your expectations.....