❤❤❤❤

Hello guys!!! hope you all are doing well.... I know in the last update I informed you that I will post the next chapter on the same day... but unfortunately, I didn't... my chapter is all set to get posted but I intentionally didn't posted it... there are two reasons...

1. Due to the new promo... it literally created havoc in my mind... my mind was not allowing my fingers to write or post anything... I am excited and sad at the same time... this new promo is something unexpected, I was thinking to leave watching Barrister babu after leap... but after seeing this promo, I don't why but I'm feeling so much excited and sad because our cutie pie, show ki jaan, humaare dil ki raani, Aurra is going to bid adieu to the show... though no one can portray Bondita's role better than her still atleast we can give a try to Anchal Sahu too... and leap was obvious to come... a show starring a child actor has to come up with a leap, so we had to face it one or the other day... and that day is coming finally... moreover our Pravisht is still there in the show though there are major changes in his character, that is also looking so exciting.... So I made my mind to continue watching Barrister Babu and I also request you guys to continue watching it.... 

2. I don't know why but I'm unable to read and write any comment, and as I always says that your valuable comments are the only thing which motivates me to write more... and if I will not get comments, how will I proceed further... so I'm waiting for my problem to get resolved... may there is some issue in Wattpad only because not only me... there are many users who are facing the same problem.... sooo...🤞🤞🤞 

Hope you will understand me... bye bye guys... stay tuned and keep showering your love....🙏🙏❤❤❤