Chapter 96

Anirudh was on cloud nine thinking about his happy life with his family after so long. He waited for 9 years for their arrival and finally they are back. He forgot the fact that he was in the hospital, he was a heart patient and this was his third attack. He just wanted to run back to his house and be with everyone, especially Bondita.

She hurt him a lot but he knew she was also not enjoying her life. He at least had his family beside him but Bondita was all alone and had to endure two times more pain than him. The pain of betrayal, the pain of losing her daughter and most importantly the pain of loneliness when she had such a huge family with her.

Both of them thought that their pain was comparatively less than the other when in reality both went through the same amount of pain. Both of them didn't know how to face each other but Anirudh took the first step when they were in the court but her accusations made him weak. And at the same moment Bondita also realised it was not only her but her Patibabu also suffered just like her.

While these were revolving in both of their heads, both decided to come face to face and clear the mess. Already they lost 9 years of their life and they can't afford to lose more.

As Anirudh was thinking about his cute family he heard a knock at the door and he lifted his head and found Bondita there. She slowly went inside fidgeting with her fingers.

"What are you doing here? I asked you to go back and rest , right?" Anirudh asked her.

"Woh aapse ek baat puchni thi! Puchu?" she asked him timidly. He nodded.

"Will you forgive me Patibabu?" she asked with expectant eyes.

He didn't know what to answer. He was still in his circle of emotions and didn't know whether to forgive her so fast or should he forgive her considering her guilty state. He wanted time to decide.

" Tum ghar jao Bondita! I need to rest... please!" he said and closed his eyes immediately.

She felt defeated and left from there. Anirudh slowly opened his eyes and checked whether she was gone.

"I forgive you Mishti... you know why? Because I love you but I don't want to bury my anger and disappointment towards you.. So wait for the next day my dear!" He said to himself smiling.

While moving back to the car Bondita saw Veer there waiting for her. She walked to him.

" Where were you, Chocopie?" He asked her.

" Mai.. Woh.. Unse puchne gayi thi? She said in a low voice.

"Kya?" He asked calmly.

"Will he forgive me?" she said.

"What did he say?" He asked.

"He said wait for the next day! Shall we go? " she said sadly.

"Hmm.. Chalo and don't worry! Everything will be fine!" he said, passing an assuring smile.

They both left for the RC mansion. Veer dropped them there and returned to hospital as he was the bystander with Anirudh .

The next day Anirudh was seen more energetic and the doctors were also surprised seeing such a huge difference in his health condition that too within hours. It was indeed unusual. The doctors informed Veer that he is stable but still needs to continue with his medication. Veer guaranteed he'll monitor his condition from time to time and he was discharged from hospital.

Everyone at the RC mansion still has not settled because a lot happened in a single day. Everyone was both happy and upset with Bondita and Mini but since all of them were tired of getting upset and worried they chose to forgive them. After all, they are also part of their family.