Capitulo 1

Warning: None.

Capitulo 1

LIGHT illuminated her skin, she blinked numerous times as she tried to adjust her eyes from the glowing, dreamy place.

The young lady was astonished when a bunch of individuals swarmed around her, their faces looked excited for her arrival.

She examined the unknown species as they helped her get out of her . . . flower?

Her eyebrows met at the sight. Hmm, felt like a long dream. . . .

"Greetings, dear floweret. We met again," said by the stunning lady that was clothed in a flower named carnation.

Her whole being was emitting a scarlet luster.

She was lost at the moment. She didn't have any idea what's going on. Her eyes wandered to her figure.

Lips parted open when she saw a phyllodoce aleutica flower hugging her body.

"I'm sorry . . . what's . . ." She was having a hard time finding words to say.

The lost woman felt like she didn't know a thing but at the same time, she knew how to function and name whatever her eyes landed on—if that makes sense.

These unknown group of species did not even bother to tell her what was going on, they just guided her and took care of her.

They examined her state then escorted her to whatever they wanted her to go.

A white crystal-like chamber welcomed them, eyes followed the white satin that swayed because of their movements before turning her eyes to the front.

Weird, I've always thought white is lifeless and blinding, contrary to what I'm seeing now . . . it's majestic.

She took her time exploring the interior.

She refused to acknowledge the creatures around her, not knowing what to react to everything that her sight was taking her.

Then she heard a name that felt familiar yet foreign to her ears. "Oh, hello there, Emmanuelle, darling."

Her eyes began to blink again as she was dazzled by the undeniably gorgeous creature she had ever seen in this place.

Oh, right. Emmanuelle is my name. . . .

Emmanuelle's orbs followed the superb creature's movement.

She's swinging her crossed-legs faintly, she seemed fascinated by Emmanuelle that they couldn't stop but to let out a chuckle.

This beautiful creature stood up from her throne, her elegancy influenced Emmanuelle and she appeared to be delighted to see her as if they already know each other for so long.

She placed her hands to each of Emmanuelle's shoulders, sliding them up to cup her face.

If they were being real there, she just felt every hair of her body raised because of that gesture.