Capitulo 24

Warning: Profanities, mention of male genital, nudity.

Capitulo 24

MANY questions waved in her mind, only the parts of how it started was all she could recall, everything that happened in the end turned blur.

But there's just one thing that was bothering her from the very beginning even though the evidence was already laid bare.

She buried her head on his chest. Her voice was stuttering, trying to mumble the question out, "Did we—did s-something happened between u-us?"

Astennu let out a chuckle. "You were very tight, baby."

"Tell me what I did last night. . . ."

His arms around her tightened. "You almost broke my dick because of your intense riding—"

"I did what?! What are you talking about?!"

"I was just saying that you almost broke my dick into half. Felt like it was going to explode—"

She lifted her head so she can cover his lips with her palm. Emmanuelle stayed away from his eyes, blushing beet red.

"How drunk were you last night? You're a lightweight so I assumed it's just your imagination tricking you. Where did these sort of ideas of yours implemented in your head?"

Astennu removed her hand away from his lips.

Gasping, he unexpectedly pinned her against the mattress. She avoided his orbs, embarrassed by the lack of fabric between the two of them.

She sunk on the bed when his shaft poked her belly.

"Don't be shy now, baby. I already seen you naked more times than I can count."

She scorned at him. "In your dreams."

"Good answer. You got it right." He leaned on her to capture her lips but eventually stopped when she didn't return the kiss. "Baby?"

He chuckled when she just kept averting her eyes from his gaze.

Astennu began to pepper her kisses, from her temple, forehead, tip of her nose then her lips until his lips slid on her jaw and lastly stayed on her neck.

Astennu earned a moan from her when he used his lips to bite her skin. He kept showering her love bites when he realized she wasn't stopping him.

Then, his lips bit her earlobe. "You came back; you were so drunk. You didn't know how fucking worried I am, I don't know where you went,"

"Heck, I don't even know your number. I stayed up all night just to wait for you, then I figured to look for you. I thought something bad happened to you. . . ."

Emmanuelle just listened to him.

"But you know? Your breath reeked of booze and you're also slurring a lot." He chuckled when she smacked his arm. "I brought you to your bed."