Capitulo 30

Warning: Profanities.

Capitulo 30

Complaining and whining noises about her being mean to him was Astennu's first reactions which she could only replied with glaring eyes.

"Hey, wanna use my eyes as reference?" He leaned to her.

"Do you want me to say yes?"

He clapped at her choice of words. "Exactly! You're so smart!"

"Don't get all condescending with me."

Astennu reached for his glasses to remove it. "I'm not."

"Now let me sit in my seat, stupid."

"Okay." But he didn't make any move.

Her brows rose. "You actually have to move so I can do that, right?"

"No I don't," he replied.

He bended his head and peeked at her through his lashes to look after her. "Pervert."

"Hey! Your mind chose to went there! Not my fault."

Emmanuelle scoffed. "Yeah, sure."

Astennu patted his thighs. "So! Are you sitting or not?"

A frustrated sigh came out of her lips as she slowly sat on his thighs. Letting her legs spread and rest to each sides of his legs.

In response, he weaved an arm around her waist, moving his face closer to hers.

"You don't have to be that close."

"I'm trying to give you the best angle, you can't say you don't like it!"

Emmanuelle never tried to open her mouth again, as much as possible, she wanted to finish it now so he'll stop being an annoying piece of shit.

His hands on her waist started to play with the hem of her shirt. Pulling it through his fingers like it's a fidget toy.

But his gaze was on her face, eyes meeting whenever she had to look at him.

The next time she looked up, he leaned in, pressing his lips over hers.

The motion almost made her fall off him but thankfully, his hand on her side kept her stable.

"O-Oh . . . wow," she mumbled, a dopey expression gracing her features.

"Be honest, you like it, right?" he pronounced, noses are touching slightly.

"Fine, I like it."

"Good, because I like it too."

"It would be fucking strange if you didn't—" Astennu cut her words when he pressed his lips against hers once again.

His hand travelled up to the back of her head, making her jaw relax and allowing him to slid his tongue inside.