Capitulo 7

Warning: Profanities, somnophilia.

Capitulo 7

EMMANUELLE slithered her fingers in Astennu's soft, sleeping face.

There was this overwhelming emotions filling in her heart, now she's certain that they have a spiritual connection.

Because while Astennu was railing her, she saw another glimpse of their light together.

She was alleviated that Astennu never noticed even though it happened two times already.

If he did, he'll have an idea who she was and it will be hard to let go.

I was really sore for the last two hours, good thing my purity calmed down a bit because I am ready for round two.

Emmanuelle was kind of frustrated by the fact that she can't fix her distress by using her art of healing, her energy can't withstand it.

She must be really tired that her energy couldn't help her this time.

The sun was starting to beam its sunlight.

Since her body was somehow deprived of power, she chose to kill the time staring at Astennu's details.

Not planning to plant him kisses yet she's tempted to do it.

Emmanuelle showered him a chaste kiss on his forehead that was covered with his blindfold, because she's not contented enough, she dropped one on his cheek and another one on the side of his nose.

Astennu stirred to put his arm on top of her stomach, still dead asleep.

Very adorable but a menace, she grinned as she kept skimming his hair with her fingers.

Many minutes passed when Emmanuelle attempted to cleanse herself again. She closed her eyes to concentrate.

She let out a sigh of relief when it finally worked.

Emmanuelle was wearing Astennu's polo that can pass as a dress since she's short compared to his six-foot height.

Astennu put it around her in the last two hours because she was too lazy to grab her clothes that she threw somewhere across the room.

She positioned herself on Astennu's belly. Her horniness can't help it, she's definitely ready for another one and there's something about him sleeping that excites her fantasy while she banged him.

"Ahh. . . ," she moaned when his member slipped inside her.

Emmanuelle started grinding her hips that made him twitch a little inside her, the corners of her lips stretched broadly when she heard his small huffs.

When she gained her strength and confidence, she began to smash herself against him faster, hitting all her sweet spots.

I think I saw someone said that ladies should also do the work to know their g-spot, she recalled.