Capitulo 26

Warning: Profanities, nudity.

Capitulo 26

THE twins stopped slouching when they spotted their teacher Astennu entering their café.

Hussey and Eiassey shared a confused look, only one thing was in their mind. Did he know?

Astennu have no clue where to find them, so they assumed Astennu already knew.

"Yo, my dear twins!"

The two stilled when he gave each of them a kiss on top of their heads.

Astennu grinned at their shock face.

"What are you doing here, Sir Aozora?" Eiassey inquired who just recovered from her surprised state.

"Just here to visit my daughters' place . . . so uhm, where's your mother?"

"Eh?" Hussey erupted a surprised noise. "You knew already?"

His stupid grin grew wider that made the two glance at each other again because of how awful he looked.

"Of course! From now on, you two will call me anything you want and I want to catch up with you! Like daughters and father! Isn't that fun?"

The twins cringed when Astennu abruptly hugged them.

"N-No. You should know first that we don't like hugs, Azul." His arms loosened around his daughters after what Eiassey just called him.

"Azul? Sweet! I have a beautiful nickname from my angels. Call me that from now on but why Azul?" he asked, unsure that they haven't seen his eyes yet since he always wore glasses or blindfold.

Hussey sighed and answered him, "Nue was busy obsessing about your eyes for some time now. Come, you should see her room."

Astennu didn't have a chance to say anything as the twins pulled him inside of their house, leaving the café to the staff.

After they clambered the stair, Astennu was still busy examining their artistic house—their house was filled with arts.

"Here we are, Azul! I'm sure she's still asleep. Good luck!" Hussey pushed him inside of Emmanuelle's room while Eiassey snickered behind him.

He scratched the back of his head after the twins left the door close when he successfully came inside. "But I was looking forward to bond with you. . . ." He expressed a heavy sigh.

His eyes wandered from every corner of her room.

The twins were saying the truth, because the walls were indeed filled with his drawn eyes.

He gaped while letting his eyes land on every places of her room through his blindfold. Damn, she's indeed obsess with me, something we have in common, though.

Astennu walked towards her bed, he can see her sleeping on her stomach. Blanket was covering her body, only her head can be seen.

Grinning, he sat on the bed then gently lie down beside her, keeping his arm supporting his head on his palm.