Capitulo 17

Warning: None.

Capitulo 17

AFTER Emmanuelle's long day inside of her laboratory, she removed her gloves and sanitized her hands.

Emmanuelle positioned her black leather bunny mask correctly on her face as she threw herself on the couch then took out her phone to browse the internet until something caught her eyes.

With eyes twinkling, she pressed what caught her interest. "Thank goodness there's restock. . . ." She was referring the anime manga that she was meaning to buy.

Not long after, a message from Kye popped up. Nue, I miss you, please come back.

Rolling her eyes, she called his number. She doesn't see any reason to ignore him anymore.

Emmanuelle think they're okay now, hopefully.

"Nue. . . ." He faked cried which made her roll her eyes again. "I miss you! I never see you around SJ!"

Emmanuelle can imagine how his lips curved into a pout by just hearing his voice. "What do you mean? I'm always here in my—"

"Great! Come see me now! I'm inside of my office with Soffie and Ashie!"

"Yeah, yeah. I can perfectly hear, Astennu's whiny voice."

"Good! Cause we're having fun here without you being here so—"

Her thumb hit the end call button, not letting Kye finish what he had to say only because she doesn't want her head to ache with his loudness especially now that her work just finished for today.

She left her laboratory without taking off her lab coat, she just planned to see Kye just to make him sure that she'll stop ignoring him.

Emmanuelle didn't plan to stay long but the opposite happened.

When she showed up inside of his office, Kye ran towards her. She shielded herself to lessen the impact that he'll do to her.

She flicked his forehead after she adjusted to their setup and they shared a laugh together, Kye thankfully let her go.

Meanwhile, Sofronio was reading his book while Astennu stared at Bunny and Kye's interaction.

He wasn't amused whenever Kye would touch her, he can see that it wasn't some simple touch that friends would do.

There's definitely something about his closeness with her.

"Fucking bastard, you miss me that much?" Astennu winced at what Bunny said to Kye.

Bunny sounded very different after what happened in the student's lounge, felt like her persona changed into some harsh and aggressive person.

Gone the Bunny that would tease and play around.