Capitulo 3

Warning: Profanities, mention of body-shaming.

Capitulo 3

WITH an abrupt motion, Emmanuelle rose from her bed when a ring which was coming from a phone hailed the entire room.

Emmanuelle turned off the alarm first before bringing her hand across her face.

"Well damn, felt like a long drea—wait . . ." She let out a gasp when something hit in her mind. "It's not a dream . . . it's real."

Emmanuelle travelled her eyes around, only realizing she's alone yet also have a new life.

"Oh, I remember now . . ." Emmanuelle peeked through the crack of the curtain to look outside of the window. ". . . guess I'm on my own now."

Eyes averting from the window since there's nothing mysterious happening around, she placed her hand on her waist while her fingers pinched her chin as she recalled everything that occurred.

However, voices were the only thing she can call to mind, as if her mind was restricting her from harking back to the place where she met Solaris, Lunaris, and Polaris.

Maybe that's the effect of leaving Oasis to protect its existence because no matter how much she recollected, sheer blackness only drew to her.

But she's still aware of the reason why she's back in this world, she's aiming to keep the soul so it will have a chance to live.

"Can I do this?" Emmanuelle hummed while walking in circles.

"I'm just . . . eighteen? What can an eighteen-year-old do?" She sat down on the bed while crossing her legs.

I used to do commissions when I was in my first life . . . maybe I can gain something from doing glass painting or digital arts, right. That's when Emmanuelle snapped her fingers.

"I'm a writer before so I can maybe pull it off by applying a contract on a writing platform . . . I guess I don't have to go to school since I'm here to live my life and take good care of my—" she paused.

A grin transformed on her lips. "Yes! I don't have to go to school just to waste my time to the things I'll just forget about!"

The young lady celebrated for a moment not until discouragement clouded her. "But can I really do this? I'm not even good with communication. . . ." Her hand flew on her forehead.

A realization drawn on her features again when a fact entered her mind.

She's no ordinary, she's a floweret that has an appearance of a human, she has an ability that normal human doesn't have.

Smirking proudly, Emmanuelle placed her forefinger and middle finger on her chest.

Because of the contact, her chest emitted a light.

Emmanuelle created a holographic object. A lightsaber.

She laughed obnoxiously when the lightsaber dropped on her palm after it formed completely. "This is like one of the manhwas I read in the past!"