Capitulo 23

Warning: Profanities, suggestive themes.

Capitulo 23

SET of arms picked her up into an embrace as her face was shoved to his shoulder, he excitedly exclaimed, "I knew you cared about me!"

Bunny tried to detach her face from his skin because of his sandalwood scent that was smothering her senses.

She tried to get off from his touch but he just won't budge.

Her body was basically secured and he's just using his arms, just perfect to make her unable to breathe some air.

She couldn't move because her hands were trap next to her sides due to his long arms wrapping around her torso with only her head being able to move while her chin was pressed on his shoulder, facing his neck.

Bunny found a way to force him to let her go by blowing his ear, making him stop wiggling their body together. "If you don't let go, I'll blow on you again."

"Ha! Too bad! That won't make—Bunny! Why did you lick me?!"

Because he was taken aback, she grabbed the opportunity to escape when his grip loosened.

"Finally. . . ." She fixed her rumpled clothes until she saw a glimpse of Astennu's face.

Her head tilted when he walked away quietly and she swore she just saw his whole face with the shades of red.

A smirk made way to her lips. So I do have an effect on him, huh?

Bunny was felt the urge to portray Bunny so she ran after him. "What was that, Astennu? You're blushing!"

When she reached him, she tried to grab his hand but he gave a safe distance that made her grin even wider.

She was about to touch him again but he already caught both of her hands that was supposed to hold him.

"Huh? Didn't hear you, blue moon," she replied when she heard him mumbled something.

A bewildered look was written all over her face when she didn't discern what he was trying to say again. "Astennu, you have to speak louder—"

She was caught off guard when he pushed her and pinned her against the wall, she bit her lips because of the swift setup.

As she tried to suppress a laugh while Astennu outstared her dead in the eye, her mind went feral. Damn it, why am I getting pinned on the wall? I should be the one pinning him! Not the other way around!

He was staring at her—more like examining her emotions or maybe her soul? "I said . . . why are you doing this to me?"

Her brows lifted upward, she knew exactly what she's doing to him but she wanted to play dumb as of the moment.

Astennu doesn't have any idea how Bunny wanted to cackle at him but chose not to.

If he just told the truth and didn't rejected me—I would already let him ruin my life. How unlucky you are, Ashten.