Capitulo 16

Warning: Profanities.

Capitulo 16

EARLIER, Alazne was kind of doubtful because he doesn't want Emmanuelle to get hurt though he's still hopeful—hopeful that Astennu will be better than he was as of now if ever he got together with Emmanuelle.

"He might go around with other people," Zowen added.

Alazne grimaced from what she said to Emmanuelle, that's exactly what he's doing right now, his thought commented.

The three didn't see it but Emmanuelle smiled bitterly, she already knew he would jump to person to person. He can't even stay loyal. . . .

She doesn't like people like him but maybe, maybe he'll change—not trying to be a pick me but, just maybe?

After all, the only thing she's holding on was her spiritual connection with him.

She knew he's her twin flame, she wondered if he ever felt that connection after two years even if she changed her personality a bit?

Astennu knew her as Bunny, he only met Eia—which she introduced using her pseudonym—for a night. He never knew who Emmanuelle was.

"Why, Bunny? Are you afraid of getting rejected?" Lazzini's voice made her snapped from her senses.

She smiled at them. "I never get scared of rejection or even say what I truly feel, do you know—I mean, y'all don't know but when I was your age, I'm always the one who loves to chase."

They simultaneously cringed. "And . . . you're proud of that?" Alazne asked, face was twisted.

"Of course! Because it's their loss for not giving a heavenly woman like me a shot! In the end, they'll be after me anyway." She scoffed. "How unfortunate, I'm not the type of person that gives another chance after being rejected."

"Correct!" Zowen high-fived Emmanuelle while Lazzini hyped her up.

"You're so cool, Bunny!" Alazne gave her a soft smile, nodding at Lazzini as an agreement.

Not long after, Alazne asked her what Zowen put a question to her earlier. "Are you going to confess? I mean—from how I understood you, it's better to confess to get rid the burden on your shoulders. To what I noticed from you earlier, you seemed like you're considering it thoroughly. It looks like the feelings are disturbing you too."

"Wow! Look at our Azne, Zowen! This is the first time he gets interested in talking about things like these!" Lazzini elbowed Zowen who had the same reaction as Lazzini's amazed face.

Emmanuelle pondered for a second. "Okay . . ." She nodded continuously that caused their faces to lit up only to get their shoulders to slump when Emmanuelle resumed, "I'll think about it."

Zowen and Lazzini whined while Alazne brought his gaze back to the flat screen.

"Bunny, you don't know how the two of you look together! I swear you'll make beautiful babies in the future!"