Capitulo 2

Warning: None.

Capitulo 2

HER eyes brought to the owner of the fancy voice. Emmanuelle dropped her jaw at the second sibling of Solaris, head was tilting at the beauty in front of them.

Because Solaris was in her true form, Lunaris have to use the atoms to drag herself towards Emmanuelle and Solaris.

As Lunaris landed on Solaris' palm, Emmanuelle saw herself in her arms. She was surprised and awkward at first but soon melted underneath her comforting touch.

She'll never get use to hugs, maybe it's okay if she receives them but giving them is a different story.

"Glad you're back again, Ems."

Contrary to Solaris' lively interaction with her, Lunaris was more of a calm and reserved individual.

Nonetheless, both of them are sweet.

"I have to leave now, take good care of our floweret, Luna." Solaris brought them down.

Lunaris did not answer her sibling while Emmanuelle gave Solaris a wave and a smile before she disappeared like a bubble.

"How are you, Ems?" Lunaris inquired, still cupping her hands softly inside of her palms.

"I don't actually know what happened in the past but it feels like life is treating me good." Emmanuelle nodded as she recalled what she was feeling after coming out of her flower.

Lunaris gave her a squeezed before pulling her towards the curved stairs.

"Your previous parent didn't take good care of you, do they?"

"Seems likely, even though I don't remember, I'm here now anyway, pretty sucks living in their care, I guess?" she answered Lunaris while the latter had a small smile etched on their face, quite amused at her choice of vocabulary.

Glad they did not break her so much. . . . Lunaris' face changed into a light frown until they finally got to the place filled with capsules, exactly like Solaris'.

Before Emmanuelle go inside of her capsule, Lunaris cupped her cheeks then slid her fingertips in her teal-colored soft curls. Lunaris' eyes were shining due to the green glow she was producing.

Sure, Emmanuelle will never get use of anyone's touch.

When Lunaris withdraw her hands, she began to go inside of the capsule, feeling pretty awkward—she waited for her consciousness to sleep.

The process was not that fast as Lunaris aids her stability, just enough to not cause harm to her soul.

Lunaris was feeling gloomy knowing that Emmanuelle spent her life just to end up going back to Oasis to take care of another soul. She didn't get to achieve her soul's desires.