Capitulo 19

Warning: Profanities.

Capitulo 19

MORE days carried on, Bunny finally revealed herself as if nothing happened and she still haven't returned to her usual self.

Every time they meet she gets more aggressive, harsher, and short-tempered.

Astennu wondered what happened to her though. She seemed like she was always tired and empty.

The root might not be about not accepting her romance for him since he noticed her sudden change of behavior started at the student's lounge—though maybe his rejection took a toll on her too.

While his thought wandered around Bunny's strange self, he was cheerfully skipping towards Sofronio's office.

He poked his head through the open door, he playfully waved at Sofronio who didn't waste his time glancing at him. "Yo, Sof!"

The jaded Sofronio disregarded his presence, eyes were glued on his pile of works only.

While whistling with arms thrown on his nape, Astennu invited himself inside.

Astennu went straight to the living room of Sofronio's office only to see the woman he hadn't seen for a week.

She was under a blanket. Tissues were splattered on the floor; she was busy watching an anime series on the big flat screen.

Bunny never dared to look at the person who just came, she's lazy to move her eyes and also doesn't like to drain her energy more over a manbaby.

"Hey, Bun!" She cursed under her breath when he moved her legs so he could sit on the couch but then he placed her legs on his lap after he was comfortable enough while Bunny wasn't.

Her face formed into a scowl while trying to focus her sight on what she was watching.

"Bunny, talk to me! Just because I said no to your love doesn't mean we'll stop being buddies!" Her eyes squeezed shot after he mentioned her failed confession to him.

She kicked his abdomen but he didn't felt anything. "F-Fuck you! G-Get away from m-me!" Her voice sounded like a croak because of her swelling throat.

Astennu's face twisted as if he just felt her pain. "Geez, you sound awful, you okay, Bun?"

Her slightly parted lips spoke weakly, "No, I'm dying. . . ." Bunny's nose was clogged so she was using her mouth to breath.

"Want me to cook you something?"

Still not turning her face to him, she answered, "Nah, I can't afford to be in debt to you—"

"Bunny! Stop hurting my feelings! I'm just being a good friend here!"

A scoff escaped her lips. "Do whatever y-you want, f-fucking piece of s-shit. . . ."

"Alright! I'll be back later." Her eyes glowered angrily when he moved again, causing her body not in a comfortable position again. "Sof, I'll use your kitchen!"