Capitulo 25

Warning: Profanities, mention of male genital.

Capitulo 25

REALIZATION hit her like a dump truck.

Slowly, her arms loosened around his neck. I wasn't wearing my mask!

Emmanuelle figured she must have removed her mask while in her way back or Astennu removed her mask out of her drunkenness when she got in their hotel room.

"Eia! You don't know how shock I was when you showed up in front of me! Crying with your bared face!" Yep, I did that to myself maybe while I was heading here. . . .

She separated their bodies to have a better sight of Astennu. "I'm guessing . . . you now have an idea who am I to your life and where I came from. . . ." She gulped, shifting her eyes down to avoid his gaze.

"I—yeah . . . I actually already have an idea when you were gone for almost a year. . . ." Emmanuelle leveled her head just to see Astennu shrinking away.

"You know what? How?"

"You don't have to know—"

"Tell me or I'll cut your dick—"

Astennu placed both of his hands to her mouth, he looked like he was in pain after he heard his member was being threatened.

Poor man was traumatized from last night.

"Geez! I'll tell you! Just promise me you'll never get mad to anyone. . . ."

A line etched between her brows. "Get mad to anyone?" Someone told him. . . . "Azne told you something, didn't he?"

His shoulders tensed up after he heard his student that's also like a son to him. "Maybe . . . he didn't?" he said, trying to defend Alazne.

Emmanuelle just nodded her head, she was certain. "He did."

"Eia!" he almost sounded like wailing. "Don't kill my boy please!"

She just sweetly beamed at him that made him tilt his head, wondering what she was thinking.

"Aren't you going to ask why I rejected you?"

"I know now, Ashten. You thought I look so young for you." She scoffed. "I mean, yeah, I didn't change after that night. Maybe my hair became long and has holographic color but my face didn't age." Even you didn't age . . . and it's because we're humanoids.

"Damn, why didn't you told me anything! You made me a hoe after that night. I started to lose my sanity that I made out with random people just in case I run myself into you again."

The woman slapped her hand on his chest. "Now it's my fault because of your life decisions?! Maybe you're just unlucky for running into me that night."

"Ha?! I'm thankful for that night because I met you, not until you left me hanging!"

Emmanuelle stared at him, her brows drew together. "When I came here, I planned to just be on my own."