Capitulo 22

Warning: Profanities.

Capitulo 22

HIS eyes couldn't take off her, even her breathing was enough to get him going.

Astennu didn't know that was how Bunny look when she's working for her task!

"Bunny! Didn't you know how cool and perfect you look and sound—"

"Focus, fucker! The administrator is starting!" She placed her fingers close to his lips to shush him.

His face heated up by the simple gesture before turning his eyes to the hologram to hear the instructions and other reminders.

All of them attentively listened.

Meanwhile Sofronio was just there to guide them what Biriba looked like, if there's dangerous spots that might awaken some Triumvir men.

After understanding what the administrator wanted them to do, Emmanuelle immediately stood up, leaving Astennu behind who just whined at her back.

"Bunny! Why are you leaving the love of your life behind?!" He tried to call her out inside of the watercraft.

Bunny was serious with leaving him behind, she was still mad and frustrated for waiting for his presence inside of the administrator's office.

I hope my heart can take these all in...

Emmanuelle hummed when her device guided her to where the jasione laevis was located.

Her eyes twinkled when the device gave off a green check. She finally found it.

She could have used her ability so she wouldn't tire herself just to find an ornamental plant but she was sent off there with a device that will record what she had achieved while she's in Biriba.

Emmanuelle doesn't know shits about Astennu's whereabouts, not that she cared anyway.

She will do anything just to avoid him, she doesn't want to acknowledge his existence even the tiny bits.

"Finally! It's the last one!" She's relieved upon placing the plant inside of the ball of crystal.

Following that encounter, she dragged her feet out of the forest with ease.

"Maybe I can celebrate now. . . ." She placed her finger on her lips, thinking what she'll do tonight. "I think I want to have a few . . . right!" Emmanuelle snapped her fingers.

Upon leaving the forest that had trees towering her, she slid herself inside of her utility vehicle after placing various of plants at the back of the vehicle.

While driving, she felt her stomach grumbled. "Damn, I'm hungry." She whistled as she wondered what she'll eat once she got in the hotel that she and Astennu shared, much to her disappointment.