Capitulo 21

Warning: Profanities.

Capitulo 21

THERE'S a knock from the door that caused Emmanuelle to halt from her activity for a moment.

"Come in, Hussey!" she called after she sensed that it was Hussey who was causing a movement then she continued her work.

There's only three individuals living in the same roof, enough for her to know how they sound like when they walk—weird but she can also name her daughters by how they breathe.

Hussey began to open the door then poked her head to take a peek at her mother, she frowned when she caught Emmanuelle painting something that she had been obsessing for the past few days.

"Oh, it's my stupid pater's eyes again." Her voice sounded uncaring but then entered her room looking at her wall that have so many new drawn eyes.

She sighed until her cheerful expression manifested. "Nue! Can we hang out with the other second years today? We'll just stay inside SJ."

"Sure, stay in SJ for a while. I'll be gone for a week or so." Emmanuelle placed her art materials to their respective places.

Hussey's face lit up from what she heard. "Sweet! You didn't say today is the start of your mission, Nue!"

She shook her head when Hussey dashed outside. "Is she happy because I'll be out for so long?"

Emmanuelle began to pack her personal necessities that she thought she'll need for her tasks.

She still had no clue who she'll be coming with to Biriba, she had no idea how many are they or if there's only one but she knew their purpose in Biriba wasn't a dangerous work.

All she knew was her comrade will evaluate the new recruits that lives in Biriba so the kids can finally be ready for the upcoming entrance exam on June.

Emmanuelle doesn't know if that was even a mission as it wasn't a serious incursion like what the combatants do when they're in the battle.

After finishing putting her stuff inside of her luggage, she headed outside, dragging her luggage along.

"Oh . . ." She stilled. "The two of you already packed your things."

"Come on, Nue! Our classmates are waiting!"

There's nothing that Emmanuelle can do anymore as Eiassey pulled her so they can already leave and go to SJ.

They arrived after twenty-five minutes as they have to use watercraft to get to SJ since it's located underwater.

Emmanuelle cracked her knuckles after she drove the watercraft.

The twins sprinted the moment when the elevator doors slid open and they only waved at Emmanuelle when they already got further.