Capitulo 12

Warning: Profanities, brief sexual intercourse, rope bondage.

Capitulo 12

USING her ability, she swayed her hands above her head to make the holograms show where she can see various memories that she created in the past and this present time.

Her hand balled on her chest while she watched them, her lips danced into a smile until it trembled.

Not long after, tears streamed from her eyes—tears rolled on her cheeks as they plummeted.

Eyes bored into that one scene from her hologram through and through.

A set of tears once again flooded her eyes, inside of the said hologram was her and she just fulfilled her glass painting of the person that caused her heart to break.

The past that resulted in Emmanuel's soul to smash into smithereens didn't help her, now that her heart was breaking due to that one person.

She just continued to keep a weather eye on until Emmanuelle felt her eyes getting heavy out of tiredness and sleepiness.

The bed was creating creaking noises back and forth as she grinded her hips to someone's cock.

Emmanuelle wasn't planning to be on someone's bed but her horniness couldn't help it.

After her work was done, she untied the person's restraints around its torso which she made before they started.

Without saying a word, she wore her clothes again. "You're leaving already?" this person said with seductive voice that almost caused her to throw up.

She left without giving her one-night stand attention.

Once she noticed there's no one close to where she stood, she used her hologram to transport in SJ.

It was already nighttime, her twins aren't home since they asked her if they can sleep over with one of their homie's house which she allowed much to their merriment.

Since she was alone, she decided to wander around.

To whatever reason, she found herself walking towards Astennu's room.

If she's in her right mind, there's no way she'll ever think of going to that route but because she's feeling confident enough, her feet led the way although she's feeling quite giddy.

Her head tilted when she saw the door of his room was slightly open, without sensing any suspiciousness or anything, Emmanuelle took a peek of what's inside.

Only to witness a random person riding Astennu, this person was one of the attendants of SJ.

Emmanuelle knew she really needed to get her ass out of the place but her feet just won't listen.

It felt like her feet was nailed on the floor, the person's high-pitched moan made Emmanuelle shiver.

The person's hands were busy tracing his body, soon enough, Emmanuelle's lips parted to let out a gasp when Astennu switched their position.