Capitulo 28

Warning: Profanities, gory.

Capitulo 28

THERE'S a dramatic loud noise came from the door when Emmanuelle was about to do her morning routine.

"On second thought! Did you wipe that kiss—that special kiss of mine?" He dramatically slammed the door shut to make himself seem angry which she only giggled to. "Did you just wipe it off? Did you?"

Her palm pressed on her mouth to stop herself from laughing. "I'm sorry."

The moment when Astennu got closer to Emmanuelle, he awfully gestured his hands to her hands. "You don't like my kisses? What's wrong with them? They are so soft, sweet, and delicate. I thought you love them."

Earlier, he was playfully aggressive about it but now he was baby talking her.

"I do, baby. I do."

Astennu sighed. "Please don't wipe them away, please don't." He brought his fingertips on the ample of her cheeks.

"I won't." She giggly shook her head.

"Please don't wipe them off," he repeated.

"I won't." After staring at her for good seconds, he kissed his fingertips and planted them on her cheeks.

Emmanuelle smacked him a kiss that left him disgusted as the kiss was noisy and moisty.

"Be careful out there, baby."

Some hours elapsed.

Astennu huffed a breath as he hurled the feathers towards his opponents and when he heard another footsteps running on his way, he didn't let any seconds and aimed the feathers to their direction.

Blood splashed on Astennu after.

That's enough to keep them asleep. . . .

He gave the men on the floor a dirty look after the poison that was coming from the needle that was attached to the feathers took over their bodies.

Astennu ignored the blood covering some parts of his body, he kept tossing the feathers swiftly to the Triumvir's men without even moving closer to them.

He wasn't even trying to get closer to them, he just let the men that was surrounding him in circle draw near him.

He doesn't know how much time he wasted in that room full of foes attacking him, the only thing that kept in his mind was the need to finish the mission quickly so the victims can get out of there safely and of course, so he can finally go back to the place of his dreams.

To keep his motivation running, he thought about his twins, Alazne, and his ladylove, Emmanuelle.

Minutes later, Sofronio and Kye was beside him.

Kye gave him a short funny look as his long flexible chain wrapped around the foes, the sharp ends of the chains stabbed and swirled them brutally.

"Where's this weird smile coming from, Ashie? What's with that maniac smile of yours?" Kye managed to spit out in the middle of their mission.