|17.|

I immediately turned off his phone as Ashton walked out of the bathroom. He walked towards me and I got up, giving him his phone and walked out of the café. I don't even wanna ask him about his conversation with mum.

~

~

Once Ashton and I arrived at the mall, we went inside. As soon as we started walking, we saw Julia and the girls casually walking past us.

"Was that Julia, Maddie, and Katelyn walking past us?" Ashton asked.

I nodded.

"I remember last year when Julia tried to hook up with her at the time I was at her party. She was drunk as always." He said.

"I bet she hooked up with a guy who she made out with at her party last night." I said.

As we're going down the escalator, we both look at each other and said, "She needs to get checked."

After the ride down, Ashton and I started walking till we reached Hot Topic where we get our band shirts and skinny jeans. We walked in and looked around. I grabbed three skinny jeans, a Green Day shirt, a Nirvana shirt, and a Minecraft shirt. I never had a Minecraft shirt before so why not get one? I put the clothes on the table for the guy to scan the tags and Ashton paid for my clothes. I grabbed the bag that had my clothes in it and we left.

Then we went to Target to get bandanas for him. I don't know why, but he has a lot of bandanas in his dresser, so what's the point of buying more bandanas if he's not gonna wear them? See, same concept.

While he's looking around for bandanas, I looked around in the book section. I skimmed through the pages of some books, till I skipped 50 Shades of Grey cuz I don't like the book at all and I don't wanna see the movie. I don't know how it's a best selling book, but kids would be scarred for life when they read it before bedtime for sure.

Once Ashton got what he needs, we went to the checkout area and I paid for the bandanas since he paid for my clothes. He took the bag and we left the mall. Before getting in his car, he took one of the bandanas in the bag, took off the tag, rolled the bandana and put it on his head.

~

~

We got out of his car and he locked the doors. I walked up to the door, unlocked the door, and went inside our house. While Ashton went upstairs to his room, I grabbed the leftover dinner that mum cooked and microwaved it for two minutes. After that, grabbed the dinner and set on the table for me to start eating.

After dinner, I immediately went upstairs to my room. I threw the bag in the closet and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and mouthwash it before going back to my room and grabbing my book to read. Once I heard a door slam, mum is already home. And that's the part I start hyperventilating on the inside. Then she went upstairs to my room with a disappointed look on her face.

"I can't believe you lied to me!" She spoke, "I also can't believe you're in a relationship with a bad boy!"

"And? I'm really happy with that." I muttered, closing my book.

"What?!"

"I said, I'm really happy with that!"

"Ella, he's a bad influence on you." Mum spat, "how are you even happy with that?!"

"I love him okay?!" I fired back.

"You know what, you're grounded! No laptop, no phone, no tv, and most of all, no more seeing Luke, ev-"

"Whatever, I'm just gonna leave." Was all I said before grabbing my backpack and storming out of my room and leaving my house.

~

~

As I ran, tears were streaming down my eyes. I looked around and noticed that I'm not around the area I live. So, I stopped and started walking to Luke's apartment. Once I got there, I knocked on his door as I looked down on the ground. Then I saw the the door opened and I looked up at Luke, who's wearing a Misfits muscle tee and sweatpants. His hair was flat and swept to the side.

"Ella? What's wrong?" He asked as I come in.

"Well, I-I got into a-an argument with m-my mum a-and she doesn't like the fact t-that we-we're dating." I replied, choking on my words.

We both walked towards his bedroom, sat on his bed and I took off by boots. "Yeah, I think she's right. I'm probably not the one for you." He said, looking down.

"Y-you are." I said, looking at him, still tearing up as I held his hand. "Y-you saved my life like twice or three times. Y-you're there for me like a lot. I-I never knew that a bad boy like you have a big heart and that's what my mum, my brother, and pretty much everyone doesn't know. People would think that you're dangerous a-and all, but to me, y-you're not that bad. However, you're just a bad boy who stole my heart."

Luke looked at me with a smile. He wiped the tears off of my face as our foreheads touched. "That's very sweet of you." He whispered as took off my glasses and put it on the nightstand and then he cupped my cheek, "now c'mon let me cheer you up."

"How?" I asked.

"This." He replied, pulling me for a passionate kiss. As the kiss got heated, I can feel his lip ring against my bottom lip and then it turned into a make-out session. Suddenly, without breaking the kiss, he unbuttoned my shirt and I laid on his bed, pulling away in the process. Luke took off his shirt, revealing few of his tattoos on his body and then continued kissing me. Let's just say, we're gonna have a fun night.

~

~

*The Next Day*

I woke up to Luke's embrace. His soft little snores are so cute. Who knew that a bad boy can be a cutie little kitten? I looked under the covers and noticed that we're naked. Then I looked at the trash and saw a condom. I sigh in relief, which I woke him up.

"Morning baby." He said groggily.

"Morning Lukey." I replied, kissing his nose.

We both sat up as I covered myself with the covers. "Last night was wicked." He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah I'd say." I said with a giggle. Yep, there's goes my virginity.

~

~

[A/N: I'm not gonna put the details in, but while I was writing this chapter, I gave myself the feels. So, you guys are not gonna be the only ones getting the feels. :)]