|23.|

*Few days later - Day before prom*

When it comes to prom or any special occasion, I don't really wear dresses, except back in 8th grade. I'm not the type who would attend at events because I'm so awkward around people, and boys would say that they would find it cute, which worsens the awkwardness. Flaws, I guess.

Since I have my dress all ready and prepared and literally hung up on my dresser and my bag full of makeup that I got from Sephora yesterday while shopping with Lexi and my ticket is in my shoulder bag, I'm all good to go. The only thing is I have to take a shower, do my hair and makeup, and wear my prom dress. It's like what girls typically do in the morning when getting ready for school, except it's for a special occasion.

I guess that my mum is alright with me going out with Michael at prom. She thought that Luke is my prom date, which she's fine with it now, even Ashton thought about that too, but they're both fine with Michael as my prom date. I know for a fact that tomorrow before me and Michael leave for prom, my mum is gonna take a picture of us and Ashton is gonna tease me that I'm growing up.

As I finish watching a recent Undertale let's play video from Dan and Phil's gaming channel, I got a Skype call from Michael. I click answer through video call, which shows Michael in his room, sitting on his bed eating pizza, with band posters and video game posters hung up on the walls behind him .

"Hey Els." Michael said, muffling through chewing on his pizza.

"Hey Mikey." I said, "What's up?"

"Just eating pizza." He replied, "what about you?"

"Just got done watching a YouTube video." I said.

"Cool. So ready for prom tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yep." I replied confidentially then continued counting with my fingers, unintentionally showing my black painted nails, "Prom dress: check, makeup: check, prom ticket, check."

"Um, you don't need makeup for that." Michael said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because you're beautiful without makeup." He replied.

"But you always see me without makeup every day and I'm only wearing makeup for prom." I said in defense.

"Alright fine." He sighed in defeat, "Just for prom?"

I nodded.

~
~

*Luke's POV*

Pfft, prom. Sounds lame, but I'm going anyway since Julia wanted me to. But then again, Ella and Michael are gonna show up most likely. Since I was nominated as prom king and Michael apparently along with Julia being nominated for prom queen as well as Ella apparently. I guess Lexi signed both of them up to be nominated for prom king and queen. Ha, I can be a better prom king than Michael and can treat a better girl like Ella better, although I kinda fucked up the relationship but I can make things better.

To really be honest, I miss Ella. I don't even know why I ended up with Julia all along. Sure, cheerleaders are hot, but nerds make me weak in the knees. I don't know about her with Michael, because #1. He's like a emo wannabe and #2. He doesn't spice up the relationship. But whatever, I don't see them kissing or hooking up. Then again, I had her first before Michael took her.

*End of POV*

There are good sides on going to prom, food, friends, your date, dancing, pictures, and announcing the prom king and queen. I don't really care about the whole prom king and prom queen thing because I'm unlucky and it's pointless since it's based on looks, which is stupid. The bad sides to it? Well tripping and falling either on the floor, table, chair, or even on someone is quite embarrassing, but getting something on you is worse. I don't want to turn into a more effed up version of Carrie with some kind of substance like pig's blood or something. I don't know why do I get the feeling that tomorrow would probably go wrong halfway through prom. Oh well, let's see how it goes tomorrow.

~
~

[A/N: Sorry there's a little bit of dialogue, but next chapter would be  more interesting. Also, the next chapter is the final chapter of this fanfic. Yeah, I know it sucks that it's gonna end, but hey, we're almost reaching the good part in the end. I'm just let you guys think about that without spoiling it... Lol]