|10.|

*3 days later*

Spending the weekend with Luke was amazing. All we both did is just cuddle and watch horror movies. Even though I hate it, I had to watch it with him cuz now he's my boyfriend, I can trust him. But, what if Maddie exposed us that we're a couple? Oh yeah, Julia would beat me up. Perhaps Luke and I could meet up before 1st period starts, free period, and after school (hopefully he doesn't get a detention).

~
~
"Okay, here's the plan," I began. "We don't wanna act like we're a couple here in school, so don't show any affection to me till free period and after school, got it?"

"Oh c'mon why can't I just kiss you all over the place anytime?"

"Cuz we're gonna get exposed. One of the popular girls run a blog and what if she caught us, you know... Kissing or hugging or whatever?"

"You worry too much." Luke said, "it doesn't matter if we're shown everywhere in this city. It's just to show that you're mine and only mine."

"You're so possessive of me." I said with a smile.

"Hey, I don't want any guys coming up to you and start touching you." He said.

"Now you're being overprotective." I pointed out. "Just remember what I said okay?"

"Okay babe." Luke replied.

"Don-" I start, but since he's my boyfriend, I guess he can call me 'babe'. "You know what, you can call me 'babe' or whatever cute name you have."

Luke chuckled and kissed my cheek. "See you in 3rd period."

"Okay" I replied before going upstairs. I turned around and saw Luke giving me a wink, which made me giggle.

Once I arrived to math class on time, I sat on my seat as I copied down the homework on my planner. I glanced to my left to notice Michael having his head down, peacefully sleeping on his desk.

"Wake up sleepyhead." I said, nudging him.

"Oh, hi Ella." Michael said groggily as he sit up.

"Miss Irwin and Mr. Clifford, do you guys want detention after school?" Ms. Winters asked, her arms are folded as almost every student in this classroom are staring at us. We quickly shook our heads and continued on learning about exponents.

After 1st period is over, grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs to the girls locker room while Michael went to the boys locker room. I put my stuff in the one of the empty lockers and grabbed my sweatpants and my Green Day shirt from my backpack. I shut the locker and turned around to see Lexi sitting on the bench, putting on her sweatpants while the other girls are getting either dressed or just talking to their friends or whatever.

"Hey Ella, can you help me up please?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied, stretching my hand out to her. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up. I noticed the hickeys and bite marks on her neck. I'm assuming she had fun yesterday or the other day with Calum so I wouldn't bother asking her.

"Thanks." Lexi said.

"No problem." I said as I took off my cardigan, unbuttoned my shirt and took off my khakis. I put on my sweatpants and my shirt.

I put my causal clothes one of the lockers where I put my stuff in it. I grabbed my water bottle from my backpack and took a sip of it before putting it back in it and shutting the locker. I came out of the locker room and sit on the bleachers where the students were sitting. The girls, including Lexi came out of the locker room and sat on the bleachers before the bell rings.

~
~

5th period rolled by pretty quick, and so is today. Michael and I sat at our table while the lovebirds are sitting there, making out. I took off my glasses and wipe the fog off with the hem of my Green Day shirt, which I forgot to change before going to English class, and put it back on once the lens are clear.