Prologue

High school, the school where drama, romantic couples, and learning mostly takes place. Most people hate school but for me, I like school... Kinda. My only goal for this senior year is to graduate, and maybe a get a boyfriend. After that, I'm going to college and graduate after three years. I wonder what am I gonna do with my life after I graduate college. Should I be an actress? A teacher? An astronaut? A singer? A doctor? Oh so many choices! But there's a lot ahead of me that I should achieve.

Anyway, my name is Ella and I'm 18 years old. I'm gonna be a senior this year and I hope this year will go well. There are many types social groups in high school. The jocks, nerds, outcasts, cheerleaders, emos/goths, and the popular groups. Of course, I'm a nerd and I tend to be awkward, naïve and clumsy a lot. I'm also a video game nerd and a book woom. Basically every student hates me, but hey, at least I have best friends by my side:

- Michael, an outcast who's a video game nerd and always act like he's punk rock.
- Calum, a jock who's part of the football team and is an average, yet dorky dude.
- Lexi, a cheerleader who's originally part of the popular group until she started dating Calum.

What annoys me the most is the popular group. Known as the "popular princesses", this group are the most vicious and they always think they're better than anyone else. This group is consisted of 3 girls: Julia (head of the "popular princesses"), Maddie (blogger and Julia's loyal sidekick) , and Katelyn (fashionista and also Julia's loyal sidekick). All three of them are cheerleaders and every time I accidentally bumped into one of them or all at once, I get criticized. Sometimes, I always get called "Klutz" but c'mon, has anyone heard of this phrase "accidents happen"? Jeez.

At first, I thought the first week of senior year was going great, but there's this dude who goes to my school. He's a player, a bad boy not only in school, but in the city of Sydney. He crept into my life like a robber, and that suddenly changed my life. Most people say that he's dangerous, but to me, he isn't bad after all.

He may be a bad boy, but he's my bad boy.