|18.|

*At School*

Before first period started, I sat on my seat, solving the equation in my notebook while everyone started talking and completing the do now. Ms. Winters left to go to the bathroom. Michael came in with his backpack hung around his shoulder and sat down on his seat, placing his backpack next to his desk. He grabbed his notebook and pencil from his backpack and placed it on his desk. He opened his notebook to a clean page and looked at the smart board, trying to solve the equation. Then he glanced at me, snickering.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Looks like you had fun last night." Michael said, laughing.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused on what he said.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket and show it to me, "look at yourself." He said.

I studied my reflection. 'Nothing wrong with my face' I thought to myself. Then my eyes grew wide when I looked at neck and noticed hickeys all over my neck and my chest. Oh, so that's what he meant. Good thing nobody else noticed that. Otherwise, I'll be embarrassed. Plus more drama would eventually rise. I quickly zip up the hoodie that Luke let me borrow and cover my neck with the hood. As soon as Ms. Winters came in, the bell rings and our lesson on algebra.

~
~

4 periods later, Michael and I sat on our table, where Calum and Lexi were sitting. Michael fixed his electrifying blue hair before rolling up his sleeves of his sweater, while Calum and Lexi began staring at me and Lexi began pointing out why I look like I'm hibernating in my turtle shell. Before I could even protest, Julia stood up on the table, saying that she's gonna throw a party. Jeez what's with her and throwing parties?

"So, why are you covering your whole neck and chest region?" Calum asked, snickering.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"I'd bet her and Luke had fun last night." Lexi said.

"They did." Michael replied.

"Yeah it's true." Luke said as he sits down next to me, putting his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder, "it's to show that she's mine, and mine only."

"Jeez, you're so possessive of her." Lexi said.

"Well I can't let any guy touch her or even hurt her." Luke said nonchalantly, kissing my cheek, causing me to blush.

"Great, now I'm stuck with these 2 couples." Michael muttered.

"Don't worry, you'll find the right girl at the right moment." I said.

"Yep." Calum and Lexi said in sync.

"Hey Michael, are you free after school?" Camilla asked as she walked towards our table.

Michael nodded, "why?"

"Oh, 'cause if anything, we could hang in the arcade, if you want to."

"I'd love that." Michael replied.

"Okay. See you after school." Camilla said as she left.

All of us stared at him with a weird look. What just happened? And did Camilla just asked Michael out? What makes her change her mind from becoming friends to something more?

"I thought she didn't want to become your girlfriend." Calum said.

"Not anymore apparently." Michael replied with a giggle.

~

~

Once lunch is over, Luke and I decided to skip the rest of my classes to have fun. This is actually my first time doing this. I'd never thought that this is amazing. Who knew that good girls go bad? This is one of the first times that I felt alive. And this is so unreal.

Luke and I both snuck out of the school and climbed over the fence. Once we're on the other side, we both hopped on his motorcycle. I put on my helmet before Luke started the engine and drove off. Throughout the motorcycle ride, we both kept shouting "woo!", having the time of our lives, especially me. We both ended up exploring the streets in Sydney, seeing the people and stores and restaurants.

When we both hop off, I took off my helmet and placing on the seat before looking at my phone. A bunch of texts and calls from Mum. I'm probably gonna be grounded for two months if she finds out that I'm cutting classes. But eh, she doesn't know how much I love Luke.

While Luke was smoking a cigarette and I was reading an ebook from my Kindle, most people who walked by, either took a step back, turn around and walk away, or they just run. Wow, a lot of people feared him more than people feared Julia.

But then again, she's worse. Because of the powder under her nose was noticeable, I could tell she became a drug addict, or perhaps that was her baby powder or some kind of powder she used in her makeup. She could've been arrested by now.

I don't see how Luke can be a bad guy, besides all that stuff he did back then. Sure, he's a punk dude with attitude, but is a punk rock cutie that has an adorable side. Who knew I could make the bad guys good? Before I could stand up to stretch, I saw a dude with tattoos all over his arms and legs. He was wearing a tank top, which shows his tattooed torso, shorts and sneakers. As soon as he stared at me, I completely looked away.

"Hello, darling," he whispered, "why don't you leave this guy and I'll take you to my place."

"Um-"

"Hey what the fuck are you doing with my girlfriend?!" I was cut off by a now pissed off Luke, throwing his cigarette.

Jeez the dude is ten times worse than Zachary. More cockiness, stupidity, and well, douchiness. I'd wish I shove a pack of lit cigarettes in his throat.

"That's none of your business, Lucas." He scoffed.

"That is my business, so get the fuck off of my girl or you'll be stabbed." Luke spat, pulling out a knife out of his leather jacket as he walked towards the dude with the knife, causing him to run away in fear.

"Thanks Luke for saving me." I said as I walk up to hug him.

"Ella?" I heard a familiar voice. I pulled away to see a familiar car parking in between two vans. When he came out, I realized that it's that familiar person with the same hair color as mine.

"Ashton?" I spoke.