|16.|

After 3 hours, I woke up from a nap to eat lunch and went back to bed. Then after another 3 and a half hours, I woke up again. I felt actually better. I looked at my bed and saw that my laptop was gone. Guess Ashton wanted to watch Netflix. I got up and went to Ashton's room to see him watching Netflix, Game of Thrones to be accurate.

"Hey bro, can we go outside?" I asked.

No response from him. His eyes were glued to the screen. I tried closing my laptop, but his reflexes were fast. The only way I can get his attention by taking his drumsticks and started banging on his drum set. So I took his drumsticks, walk over to the drum kit, and started banging on the drums and trying to impersonate him.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I didn't say you can touch my drum kit!" Ashton yelled over the noise, pausing the show and causing me to stop.

"Now that I got your attention," I spoke, dropping the drumsticks, "Can we go outside to hang out? You know, sibling bond?"

"You're feeling better?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Sure, where do wanna go?"

"The café."

"Fine. Let's head there and then we need to go to the mall for more bandanas." He said, "Anything you need in the mall?"

"Eh, just clothes and that's it." I stated, going to my room to dress up.

I can hear Ashton sigh and then whined, "but you have a lot in your closet."

"I just need new clothes!" I exclaimed as I put on my jeans and a black button up shirt.

He sighed again, "okay."

I put on my combat boots that I wore yesterday and put my hair in a messy bun. I left my room and without looking down, I tripped over one of Ashton's bandanas, causing me to roll down the stairs and then on the floor

"Next time, you might wanna watch where you stepping." Ashton stated as he went downstairs and extended his hand at me.

"Hey, your bandana was on the floor so don't blame me." I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up.

"Whatever." was all he said before we grab our keys and left the house.

~
~

Once we arrived at the café, we went inside. As always, I ordered a frapachino and he ordered coffee. While we're waiting, I sat on one of the empty booth seats. I watched the commercials and then the weather on tv.

*Ashton's POV*

While we're waiting, I texted Mum about Ella and Luke. She thought that he's Luigi cuz Ella lied to her that he's a foreign exchange student, but nope he's the bad boy. I may not be her father, but he's isn't a good influence on her. I have to be secretive about this.

After our order is called, I grabbed our drinks and bring them to one of the booth seats, which of course, where Ella would be sitting. I set them on the table as I sat down. I pulled out my phone and got a text from Mum as I took a sip of coffee.

So that guy who's dating Ella is actually Luke and not "Luigi"?

I replied to her text.

Yeah. So what are you gonna do?

While Ella was busy watching the news on tv and sipping on her frapachino, I took another sip of coffee and then read mum's reply.

I'm going to have a chat with her in her room after I got out of work

Hopefully she won't be too hard on Ella. I can possibly tell how much she loves Luke, but I'm not gonna be the overprotective one unless if he hurts her. Then I would go as mum calls it, 'Ash Smash' on him.

*End of POV*

~
~

Once we're done with our drinks, we threw our empty cups in the garbage and went back in our seats.

"Hey sis, watch my phone please?" He asked as he got up to go the bathroom.

I nodded, taking his phone and going through his text messages. I come across a text message from mum.

I'm going to have a chat with her in her room after I got out of work

I'm assuming it's me, but about what? Why I didn't come to school? Why I didn't clean my room? Why did I went to a party last night and got drunk? About what?!

I look at their conversation and noticed that they're talking about me and Luke. How did Ashton know about my relationship with Luke? Yep, I'm gonna be grounded.