|07.|

Today's Friday, the day before the weekend. Who doesn't love Fridays? Normally, people on Fridays are always going to parties to have fun and get drunk and yada yada yada, but what I always do on Fridays is just sit in my room either playing minecraft or read a book or sometimes hang out with my best friends. Other people on Fridays are the antisocial ones, which I intentionally am cuz I'm not really a party girl, tend to go on social media sites and start tweeting or posting a status on Facebook at home.

~
~

Four periods later, Michael and I arrived at lunch, we both sat in our table. While we're waiting for the couple, Michael having his elbow on the table with his chin rested on the palm of his hand as he watched Camilla walk out of the cafeteria with her lunch. Just as soon as Lexi and Calum arrived at our table, they both gave him a 'what the heck are you looking at' look.

"Mikey" I spoke, waving my hand in front of his face. "Hello Mikey!" I clapped my hands, but he's still daydreaming.

"MICHAEL!" Lexi yelled, snapping him out of his trance.

"Huh... What? Oh hey guys!" Michael said.

"Dude, why are you daydreaming?" Calum asked.

"Cuz, he's been thinking about her since yesterday and apparently, he likes her." I replied.

"It's true." Michael added. "Plus, we both had a great time yesterday."

"When are you gonna confess your love to Camilla?" Calum asked.

"I don't know man," He replied. "I don't even know if she felt the same about me."

"Let's just hope she does." Lexi said and then murmured, "Otherwise, you should probably confess your love to someone you're always there for 10 years."

"What?" I asked, not knowing what her second sentence meant.

"Nothing Ella." She replied as we all got up to get lunch.

After we got lunch, we all sat on the table, leaving Michael behind cuz he's getting into a fight with a jock for bumping into him. Everyone was chanting "Fight" while both of them are them. Calum and I run over to break the fight, but too late, Mr. Carson already did that.

"Mr. Clifford and Mr. Hansen, you boys have to meet me in my Classroom! You have detention!" Mr. Carson exclaimed then he left the cafeteria with his lunch.

"Michael, are you okay?" I asked as all three of us at our table where Lexi is sitting right now.

"I'm okay." He replied as he held his arm, hissing in pain.

"Woah, you look already beaten up." Lexi said.

"No shit Sherlock." Michael said sarcastically.

"Do you need to go to the nurse?" I asked, studying his bruised lip and his tattoo on his arm.

"No I'll be fine." He replied.

"Um dude, don't you have to get a new lunch?" Calum asked.

Michael shook his head. "I just lost my appetite because of him."

"Oh" Was all Calum, Lexi, and I said before eating lunch.

~
~

During free period, Michael was talking to Camilla at her locker while I was putting away of my notebooks and my social studies binder and taking out my French binder, my sketchbook, and my science notebook. I shut my locker and went up to Michael, saying that if he needs anything, he'll just text me and reminding him that I'm gonna be at the library reading my book.